Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Quote from: libertyernie on February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM
Classic Expansion Pack 8.0s - June 26, 2016 - for vBrawl

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Classic Expansion Pack 7.0s - August 30, 2015 - for vBrawl

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or, if you want the framework to put your own stages in for PM 3.6 final, you can use this stage expansion template.
It can't be used for normal brawl?
Inactive

Hmmm? vBrawl is normal Brawl.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


Quote from: Ebola16 on December 03, 2016, 03:46:18 AM
Sorry that I was not clear.

2nd try:

I noticed that the ASRL Flat Zone 2 .rel issue was solved in secretchaos1's Smash Bros. Infinite.
The value for Flat Zone 2's ASCII identifier is 0x47570E50 in "ASRL - Stages" and 0x47570E52 in "ASRL - Modules"
To my knowledge, this is the only stage that has different ASCII identifiers for the same stage within the ASRL.
Oh, that makes sense! GW.P (.pac) versus GW.R (.rel).

Quote from: libertyernie on December 13, 2016, 10:19:15 PM
Oh, that makes sense! GW.P (.pac) versus GW.R (.rel).
...and I didn't realize what the abbreviations meant until you mentioned them lol
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

does anyone have the original Classic Stage Expansion 6.5s for Project M 3.5, and the Project M 3.02 expansion build with the SSE Stages?
FGUG2030 Victor Hale: Raining like Hail with every victory

August 06, 2017, 11:27:11 PM #1371 Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 11:29:17 PM by teh-myuutsu
~                                                                        M E G A   B U M P  !  !                                                                            ~

Quote from: FGUG2021 on February 11, 2017, 09:27:00 PM
does anyone have the original Classic Stage Expansion 6.5s for Project M 3.5, and the Project M 3.02 expansion build with the SSE Stages?
Hopefully these are the right links.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tb6gqdvxzfx30rk/Classic_Expansion_Pack_6.5m_r1.7z.exe

I think it might be a good time to make an update to this pack.

It looks like not many of the stages have been updated recently, but there are some Wii U imports from Edwguard Flows that I don't have yet (Battlefield Smash U regular and omega, Norfair omega, and the omega versions of the 3 N64 stages.) And there's also a new version of Flat Zone from davidvkimball, ɴᴇᴢʜᴀ, and WorseDoughnut.

Any I missed?

I'm also thinking I might make a version that only includes stages with no big differences from the original (for example, the missing bumper in Peach's Castle 64, the gravity differences on Mario Galaxy, or the different background on Venom.)

Quoting old versions 7.0 and 8.0 here in case anyone is looking for them later.

Quote from: libertyernie on February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM
Classic Expansion Pack 8.0s - June 26, 2016 - for vBrawl

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Classic Expansion Pack 7.0s - August 30, 2015 - for vBrawl

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or, if you want the framework to put your own stages in for PM 3.6 final, you can use this stage expansion template.