Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6


So you don't have anything at all showing that you've touched your files aside of the opening?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Correct, all I have done is copied over all the files I had previously with the correct version of Classic Exp Pack for my version of P:M

Message me your common5. I'm gonna see if I can do this for you. If all else fails, I might have to send you an entire SD setup. (since I recently downloaded PM 2.5b) It wouldn't be that hard to add to it.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

If the stages aren't showing up at all (they should be in the upper-left corner of the screen), you might not be using my version of RSBE01.gct. In that case it wouldn't be an issue with common5.

Quote from: rax189 on February 18, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
Do you guys have something like this? http://i.imgur.com/MxcAN56.jpg So that replacing stages is easier for people, they can just refer to the pic :D
I've got one for P:M:
PM 2.5b stage expansion - no stages included.zip
It's a lot like the regular pack, except with no stages, songs or .rel files. You can look at Codeset.txt in the .zip file to see which BRSTMs go with which stages.

February 19, 2013, 04:29:30 PM #815 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 06:36:23 PM by Kienamaru
liberty, I've been trying to help this guy for 4 straight hours but to no avail. and he is using your Common5... and gct. I downloaded everything straight from your expansion and set it up myself.


And now after testing everything exactly how I set it up for him... it works perfectly on mine. Can't pinpoint the problem.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

February 19, 2013, 07:21:10 PM #816 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 07:27:05 PM by Unkn0wN
well i've tried everything kienamaru has suggested over the past like 5 hours, nothing has worked out (not due to a lack of trying) I can't figure it out. Short of doing it the 'manual' way which is something I don't know that I know how to do, which i believe is the way liberty is suggesting? I don't know what to do anymore. =*(


Quote from: rax189 on February 03, 2013, 09:30:03 PM
i put everything on my SD card, i did the riivolution instructions, but when i went to play the stages were all original.... No extra stages, any advice?

Post Merge: February 04, 2013, 05:41:13 AM

Nvm i got it to work hahaha


This person had the same problem as me, but did not post how he fixed, anyone know? Only difference is he used Riivolution

Quote from: libertyernie on February 19, 2013, 04:22:59 PM
If the stages aren't showing up at all (they should be in the upper-left corner of the screen), you might not be using my version of RSBE01.gct. In that case it wouldn't be an issue with common5.
I've got one for P:M:
PM 2.5b stage expansion - no stages included.zip
It's a lot like the regular pack, except with no stages, songs or .rel files. You can look at Codeset.txt in the .zip file to see which BRSTMs go with which stages.
Thanks but thats a bit complicated :P there is no way to get a pic with blank stages and numbers in the boxes so replacing stuff is MUCH easier? lol

Oh, you just want a picture? I can make one, then. Do you want it for the P:M pack or the Brawl one?

Brawl one would be nice, thx man

Post Merge: February 20, 2013, 12:20:23 AM

kinda like this pic does http://i.imgur.com/MxcAN56.jpg

Any word on suggestions for me? I should try to somehow figure out how to manually add stages like an 'expert' even though clearly i am not anything close to that and potentially risk not being able to play with my friends online, which was the whole point?

Manually adding stages would be a cinch actually. You'd just have to know exactly where your friend had all the stages. Then you could just clone the expanded stage locations with the exact same things.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?



I think in the next release, I'll be re-arranging the .PAC files and stage icons so all the custom stages are in order (01-24) This should make it easier to use as a base for your own stage expansion setup.
I've also decided to replace SSB64 Intro with something else, since it was never a playable stage even in SSB64. (I can still include it as an extra, like with Trophy Tussle.)
I think I'll put in a stage from Brawl- or P:M to replace it for now. That way, the last two slots (the new stage and Online Practice Stage) can serve as "extra" slots that you could replace with anything. However, this could change if Mute City comes out first ;)

I think Poke Floats will probably come out first but please don't remove OTrain, if not then include it please because I'll just put it over Summit  ;D


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Ernie, could you make it so that ALL of the melee stages are together? Or would that be breaking the order? I'd personally like the melee stages on Brawl to be grouped with the expansion melee levels.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?