Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Libertyernie the .exe doesn't have a codes.txt file.
So i cant add my other codes to it.

Whoops, I'll add one. I'll also upgrade some more stages.

nice, an update, i hope you fixed the problem what the previous version had :)




I'm using Brawlbox Modeset 4.2 and I still can't change them...oO
Btw can you get us some pics of the new SSS design?

Sure thing.

As for BrawlBox, it might have been a different version. I also have v0.64 Modset and v0.64d on my PC, but I'm pretty sure v0.64d didn't work either.

Is the mu_menumain needed to use it? Because I want to use ASF1NK's Blue CSS with this, so, is it possible?
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

Just swap the asf one with the old one. Nothing will happen.

k, thanks
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]


my sss looks a lot different than the pics u posted. if u need to see it, i will record it so u can see
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I posted a bugfix file, because Great Bay was freezing. Download st_custom0f.rel from the OP.

situation: i play vbrawl, have the codes many ppl use, such as 1 player matches, free paused camera and PW's code...

WHAT codes do i need to use this pack...??

or does the gct included have those codes i mentioned above?

Is there a PAL version of this yet? ._.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: jokekid on November 15, 2011, 11:47:39 AM
situation: i play vbrawl, have the codes many ppl use, such as 1 player matches, free paused camera and PW's code...

WHAT codes do i need to use this pack...??

or does the gct included have those codes i mentioned above?
I believe it has those already included.

Quote from: libertyernie on November 15, 2011, 02:55:36 AM
I posted a bugfix file, because Great Bay was freezing. Download st_custom0f.rel from the OP.
I never experienced the freezing, but with this new file Great Bay lacks water and the Moon for me. Can you upload the old file so I can restore it?

Also, I'm having camera issues on certain courses. Even courses that aren't part of the pack, although the problem began since I've added it. In certain courses like the screen shakes a little bit (like on the Fire Emblem stage during the transitions), the camera now shakes very intensely.