Reaver Industry [SFX Hack Emporium] The road ahead was grilled chicken... Yum.

Started by Reaver Ind., February 16, 2011, 11:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 23, 2012, 12:04:19 AM
Lemme get this straight, but PSA rearranging you mean the port will now have Yoshi sounds instead of being quiet?
Yes. Exactly that.

Yoshi will have Viewtiful Joe's voices, then I will re-insert the SFX IDs with PSA editing.  So yes, Yo[censored]iul Joe will have voice and sfx playing instead of being silent.

That would be the case until I ran into some slight problems, it seems that not all of the Viewtiful Joe voice clips used for Captain Falcon, can be inserted into Yoshi's sound bank.  I have around 8 or more Joe clips that are important but unused.  It is too much that I would be taking over damage voices and rehashing voice clips is bad.

This is like the same problem with Link, some of his voices were classified as attacks and his winning taunts, Yoshi is the same way and I think this was Nintendo's way of being keeping the size of the file small.

I've been ninja'd by time and Sleep deprivation.

Oh I get it now. Y'know there has been some ports that are still silent. Like Marth over Diddy and Dante over Olimar. Could you try the same method with those?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm doing a Waluigi over Diddy kong and Viewtiful Joe over Yoshi right now, new character voice auditions and lines I need to keep track of and also helping out with several announcer calls, I don't have the patience to sit through and change everything for more ports.

Olimar has not enough sounds nor does the pikmin and   It already takes long enough to try and get some of the voices in for some characters with the small space they already have, These take a whole lot of time just find other sfx that the character wont be using and that's a chore all in itself.

To be honest I never really liked ports because it wouldn't be long until everyone wanted sfx for each port that comes out, the sad truth is is that not all of the ports will be able to hold all of the voices from the original version.

So I will make sure to put this in the OP like I did with the VA audition request post I made, Olimar is a no go for sfx mods, and I will also list characters that may never have a voice replacement unless the people don't mind having sounds rehashed.

Guess who got their cables back?
Kid Buu SFX {Reaver Ind.}
Wesker SFX {Reaver Ind.}
Sauske SFX {Reaver Ind.}

Sorry it took ssooooooo damn long. More videos to follow.

Also, I'm not sure how to disable the previews, so sorry for the massive post.

After seeing those......I have board for the hype train for VJ over Yoshi now. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hey Thecheat, its been a good several weeks and its all ways some random surprise when you upload videos and stuff. :)

Well I may be able to replace some of Yoshi's other sfx for V.Joe's voice clips, so I'll have to re-rearrange the IDs in PSA form so they all can play correctly.

Waluigi is getting there, not much to replace now but either choosing between wario's jump sfx or Mario&Luigi's sfx, or using the sfx from the Waluigi assist trophy.

He is somewhere near being complete, but I'm going to take a little break and continue playing PSO2, once they is done with the weekly maintenance.

If I'm not putting up updates, or speaking, or doing something here, its either college, or PSO2.:)

I think you should use Wario's jump sfx since they are both partners like Mario and Luigi
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 27, 2012, 11:14:04 PM #593 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 05:55:47 PM by PervyTHEshadow
pmed it to ya ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Well, I'll try and get that to you as well as some other sfx that another user asked for, due to a unexpected break in the schedule of one of my classes, alot of papers and test are being thrown at us which is making it more difficult for me to get back into swing with the Brawl hacks.

*Progress update*

I officially ran out of space to use for Viewtiful Joe over Yoshi.  there is about 5 voices that are left over that are important to the PSA.

I just need to choose which sfx I want to play for Waluigi's special attacks, then finish the PSA stuff.

But right now I really can't do alot of anything since of school, so because of stuff like this I won't really give a date on when some of these things will be finished. :(


Well  I have like this week and next week then I will be finished with Summer quarter.  Then I'll have a break for this stuff until Fall.  A couple people will know when I come back when I start giving them their requested files and what not.

Edit: I have started back up again on the stuff I desperately need to complete.  There are some that needs to be removed from the OP though, since of my absence of making sfx stuff, there has already been several hacks that is up on the vault which may have been some of my requested sfx stuff.  So I really wouldn't need to make one if one already exists.

I'll move on to V.Joe over Yoshi and what ever else that needs to be quickly done.  I'll try and keep the Voomerang since its a crucial attack for the PSA.  Also, I've been running all over the place getting stuff together, so I'll just put this right here.  Could anyone do this for me?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Viewtiful Joe over Yoshi sfx 0.1 is complete and uploaded:

http://www.mediafire.com/?lpfdhe4u36mfw34

Rearranged .Pac file for the sfx and stuff:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9or0ig11oxrso6f

There may be some sfx errors or whatnot from it, I now there will be some sound effects that will be silent and that's only because I substituted some sfx for the voices.  I'll probably get back to it sometime later.  I gonna move on to some other sfx and try ripping out some voices out of the Sonic OVA for another Classic Sonic SFX mod.

report any errors for it so that I can get a good fix for the Sfx.

I'll let you know by the end of the day.

Actually it'll be a bit until I can but hopefully someone else can.


No problem, this like every other SFX hack that requires me to do some major PSA SFX editing is a major time eater.  kind of glad that the hard stuff is done and the only things I would need to do now is to fine-tune it when its needed.  Just like the SpiderMan moveset SFX, which is next on my to do list.  Then I'll work from there on what ever I find or comes my way.