Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The power inside  (Read 1049 times)
Cascade Hellsing
Your Lord and Master
Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: February 17, 2011, 07:22:55 AM »

I was wondering about importing models over Pokemon and Assist Trophies.

Like is it any different from importing them over characters? Would changing some animations affect what they do overall? Would there be any glitches to look out for, like a movement glitch or the dreaded T-Stance?

Thanks in advance....

TheHatMan
    Hyper Kitten

hee hee he...ITS SHOW TIME!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 09:35:56 AM »

well if its a model, then I guess you can import models over it.

but those specific models may have some problems (in terms of bones) and you may get some wierd results. But hey, its all about exploring the potential of what could be done.

"I love shanking people" -Sephy (that isnt dirty in anyway)

New Project in in motion, XYZ majorly failed, so project "Dissidia" (somewhat related, but not related to Final Fantasy) beginning Tongue

Project Progress: 2%

Need help with Brawl Modding but don't want to make a fuss about it in the help section...PM me

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 10:10:14 AM »

basically, it's exactly the same as putting the model on a regular character, the only difference is that you only need to make a few animations instead of a ton.

yes, they may have certain glitches, but not nearly as many as a character port does.  and yes, it will t-pose until you make new animations or rename bones (but renaming bones could cause some ugly stretching).

so if you need help with it, http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9248.0.  it's about regular character porting, but i'm sure that basically everything still applies.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: