Smash Bros 64 Link Entry

Started by IxI Stacker IxI, February 19, 2011, 05:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey guys, i was wondering is it possible to make the entry for Link like the one from Smash Bros 64?
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

Quote from: Slasher115 on February 19, 2011, 05:59:19 PM
Hey guys, i was wondering is it possible to make the entry for Link like the one from Smash Bros 64?
this is possible to make it just edit in animations/abit in psa
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

like can someone help me make it? cuz i really want this super bad and im not that good at makin brawl animations
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

I could do the animations, but I heard that editing character entries was difficult... Besides, I would prefer a more "OoT style" entrance, like when Link escapes after a boss fight.

btw you shoulder have posted this in Attack and Animation Hacks>Help
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yea either one could you try doing it for me?
Smash Bros 64 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LtwC761Y2g {Starts at 0:03}

Ocarina Of Time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFP7Bded-IQ {Starts at 2:20}
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

Quote from: Slasher115 on February 19, 2011, 06:44:36 PM
yea either one could you try doing it for me?
Smash Bros 64 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LtwC761Y2g {Starts at 0:03}

Ocarina Of Time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFP7Bded-IQ {Starts at 2:20}
I might give it a try this week, but remember I can only do the animation, and not the PSA...

the psa is Fitlinkentry right?
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

Quote from: Slasher115 on February 20, 2011, 12:14:25 AM
the psa is Fitlinkentry right?
psa is the fitLink.pac and all animations for the char. (mostly) is inside fitLinkmontion.pac and FitLinkentry.pac is for like pipes if on Mario bros. a bike if on my shadow over DK. and etc.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh ok so if he makes the animation what do i need to do with it
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

Look what I did for now... Do you think it is ok ? (I didn't made the fingers yet).



February 22, 2011, 12:59:55 AM #13 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 01:03:39 AM by Slasher115
yes it looks just like it, it just needs like the blue stuff like the beam of light. Is there a way where he can pull the sword out you know like the video?
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

1) I cannot do that. You'll need a PSAer to do that, and sadly I'm not one.
2) yes don't worry, I just begun doing the animation, so it's not finished yet.