Smash Bros 64 Link Entry

Started by IxI Stacker IxI, February 19, 2011, 05:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

so you need a PSAer to do the light thingy?
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

This should turn out great :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yea just need someone that knows how to do the blue light thingy haha
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

Who would be willing to do the psa work ? Because thr animation is 50% done, and I think tonight it will be finished.

February 22, 2011, 02:24:13 PM #19 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:27:12 PM by Slasher115
i wish i knew how i would do it

heres some links that might help out

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12826.0
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

February 22, 2011, 04:02:03 PM #20 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 04:28:33 PM by Tron
I already tried to PSA in the past, and I never managed to understand it, despite being good in mathematics...
But I think I'm done with the animation, I'll try it in game now.
EDIT : Ok I tried it in game, it's not good enough for now. I'll continue working on it.

Quote from: Tron on February 22, 2011, 04:02:03 PM
I already tried to PSA in the past, and I never managed to understand it, despite being good in mathematics...
But I think I'm done with the animation, I'll try it in game now.
EDIT : Ok I tried it in game, it's not good enough for now. I'll continue working on it.

what do you mean by not good enough for now?
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

Seriously i just joined and all i have to say is PLEASE do this its a great idea :D

Haha we are tryin our best bud
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

I will work on this for my Young Link (animation), KingJigglypuff do the PSA.

ok but  it needs to be for adult link
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

Don't worry, i will do two version.

- Only for Link
- For Young Link

I've send a PM to Link40 to know the state about the animation.

ok thanks so jigglypuff knows how to do the blue light thing?
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI

It's a PSA maker, i think he can do this.

ok is my name gonna be on the thingy when its done? like whoever helped or whatever?
FC: 0303-7443-8507  PM me if you added me
XBL: IxI Stacker IxI