Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Split Persona Marth - Devil Angel ~ NEW ATTACK, DEBATE!  (Read 21407 times)
thanyou
Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 05:05:57 PM »

Ok, cool. And do you still need people to help figuring out the moveset or are you already done with that?

VILE
Badass.
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 05:08:09 PM »

Actually its not really difficult.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 05:11:35 PM »

thats cool

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 05:21:44 PM »

Well i will be needing help with some moves and ideas, so yes. Right now i mainly need ideas for devil marths specials.

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 05:44:23 PM »

Hmm, how about this for Devil Marth's Special's

Neutral B: Transform? (Idk the name you've given it) - Switches to Angel Marth

Down B: Hell's Inferno - Charges up for 2-3 seconds and then creates a small explosion that has a set knockback and decent growth. Can be released anytime once he's started charging for a smaller explosion that deals less damage and knockback. Can be done in the air as well, but it takes longer to fully charge it, but it is a meteor smash (With about the strength of C. Falcon's Dair). Not charging all the way, though does not spike, it also is smaller and deals less damage/knockback. And pressing the button and releasing it does little damage and just makes enemies flinch slightly, in the air it just knocks the closest enemies away in the opposite direction they're coming at you just slightly (except for straight down)

Continued in next post

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 05:48:45 PM »

Hmm, im not sure how to do that, i would have to have multiple variables and compares the way im thinking of it. Like have 3 stages of power, the first stage is charged instantly and the second stage is thorugh 1.5 seconds of charging and the final stage is the final release. I can do it, just not sure how i could make it effeicient. Maybe make the charge 5 seconds.

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 06:16:38 PM »

hey i got one for side-B
    use the invis and movement momentum events make him move forward then when he re appears make him do his B-Air and shoot a decent range of explosions

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 06:28:40 PM »

Well I don't really understand PSA that well, to be completely honest its really confusing to me @_@ But I'm certain that you have the knowledge to make it a reality, because you were able to make devil marth switch between angel marth, and if that doesn't prove your ability to use this program then idk what does

Anyway, this is the Idea I had for the Side B, but his Side B attack includes his sword, and idk if SP Marth uses his sword, so just ignore it if it won't work for him

Side B Hell's Fury - Multi-hit attack that takes a while to execute, but can deal over 15% damage. First hit is the first attack of his neutral A combo, the slash attack, only its slightly faster, makes enemy flinch if at 50%+. Second attack is the down part of his normal Side B combo where he uses both hands to slash downwards, slow start up but does 5% damage if it connects, makes opponent flinch just enough that they can't escape the last attack of the combo. The third hit and final hit uses the final attack animation of his normal Side B angled up or down, depending on which angle the player chooses.

The final strike upwards deals heavy damage, like 7-11% it also creates a relatively small explosion if it connects, which can hit other opponents that are close to it. The explosion itself sends the opponent flying backwards just a little bit, and has little growth. If the opponent was hit by the sword, they'll go straight up, has weak base knockback, but great growth.

The downward finish though uses the normal Side B downward final strike animation where it hits multiple times, the start up animation is slightly slower though, so enemies can escape if they're at lower damage, but if it connects, it deals 2% per hit and creates a small explosion at the end (If the last hit connects). This explosion has the same characteristics of the upward finishing hit. The opponent hit by sword is knocked back at about a 35-40 degree angle away from the player and any opponent not hit by the sword, but by the explosion, will be launched like a meteor smash, with little knock back and but great growth

Probably could be used as a combo finisher.

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 06:41:46 PM »

Well since devil marth wont have any sort of combo ability (he will be like ike style) im not sure about that side B. Also that changing this is very simple. Im still relatively a noob to PSA, i have only been using it for like 3 days.

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 06:47:35 PM »

Dude, its only been out for like a month, even if you've only been using it for a few days, everyone's a noob with this software. (Except Phantom Wings, Phantom Wings can do godly things with this program)

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 06:59:25 PM »

Well its practically a simplified, GUI version of coding (sorta like game maker LOL, but still a bit harder). But it has no where near as many features as C++, you cant even map an X offset to a variable *angry awesome face*

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #41 on: August 31, 2009, 07:08:06 PM »

I guess you're right, although I've never used Game maker, but I can kinda imagine, but, lets just say you're not a noob and move on. Besides, if you've used C++/Python at least once than you're a lot more experienced at this than I am

So my Side B concept won't work, eh, well what doing something like Echo Blade Sheik's Side Smash angled upwards, where she does a pose and a ball of darkness appears and Knocks the opponent back a ways, only replace the darkness with fire or an explosion that has the same knock back as the explosion in my scrapped Side B

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: August 31, 2009, 07:11:52 PM »

Well i want something more special that hasnt really been done yet with PSA. Like i was going to have a dins fire esque move (but that didnt work out Sad). And i wouldnt say im a noob, but i wouldnt say im a pro just yet.

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #43 on: August 31, 2009, 07:31:25 PM »

Well I didn't mean it like that Sad sorry

I was thinking maybe something like he would do his side A attack and a couple of small explosions would erupt in the air from the sword in a line, only it'd have a charging period of a couple of seconds (1-2). I was thinking his Down smash charge animation for 1-2 seconds and then transition into the f-tilt animation

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: August 31, 2009, 09:03:07 PM »

Debate my new attack.

Zephiel:
    Texture updates.

Androu1:

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5
    Print
    Jump to: