Brawl Data Partition

Started by ??_?, March 01, 2011, 02:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 01, 2011, 02:16:51 AM Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 07:37:36 PM by ??_?
Dropbox Partition

Google Drive Mirror

*Note that the THP cutscene files are not included.

Want to thank me?
http://db.tt/sOdH7LG
Sign up for dropbox using my referral link and install it, we each get more cloud space.

...
It's not the whole ISO, right?
'Cause I don't think you're allowed to link ISO downloads.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

March 01, 2011, 02:22:36 AM #2 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 02:24:39 AM by Wolfric
This had to be made, I was getting mad at google'ing random non-working Brawl files due to them not being in the Mediafire Repository anymore. <_<

EDIT:

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 01, 2011, 02:22:30 AM
...
It's not the whole ISO, right?
'Cause I don't think you're allowed to link ISO downloads.

You should have checked the file size before asking that.

March 01, 2011, 02:28:16 AM #3 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 02:39:21 AM by LordNOaH
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 01, 2011, 02:22:30 AM
...
It's not the whole ISO, right?
'Cause I don't think you're allowed to link ISO downloads.
Quote from: LordNOaH on March 01, 2011, 02:16:51 AM
same thing as THIS
I am well aware of the rules (hence my warning) and this is under compliance with the site rules.
Watch this:
QuoteIllegal Activity
Linking to or asking for a ROM, ISO, music, or any other copyrighted material, or to any site that provides such material, is prohibited.
    This does not apply to files from the Brawl ISO.
    It does apply to providing music in the Music Requests section. If someone says they'll do your request if you provide the music, you must send it via PM or e-mail.
Encouraging someone to break a law is prohibited.
1. Not entire ISO
2. Not a site that provides EVIL TORRENTS  >D
3. Files from brawl ISO



Didn't I tell you that it's forbidden to post links to torrents on these forums?!

Quote from: mnsg on March 01, 2011, 03:46:04 AM
Didn't I tell you that it's forbidden to post links to torrents on these forums?!
QuoteHere is the Mediafire link:
CLICK.
Size: 1.1 GB




You need to read the first post dude
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations


Quote from: LordNOaH on March 01, 2011, 11:34:44 AM
Quote from: mnsg on March 01, 2011, 03:46:04 AM
Didn't I tell you that it's forbidden to post links to torrents on these forums?!
calm down msng, I've gone over it with mods.
Sorry for that.  I'm only just following the rules of the forums, and seeing a link to a torrent obviously went against those rules.

Bumpdated.  The OP now has a link to my dropbox brawl file, which has every file in the brawl partition.  No more mediafire, no more dropped files.  Enjoy.

can't believe I never noticed this before DX

no wonder noone's been asking me for my partition

I have the exact same thing as this in 3 zip folders

IK I wasn't violating the rules >:O

if it were the iso itself it would be

god I hate it when people force me to do something when I was right from the start DX

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


On saturday my dropbox was temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic.  I assume it was posted somewhere on smashboards.  It appears to be functional now, and I'm not sure whether that will happen again or not.  I think if the traffic is steady it should be fine. Sorry for the inconvenience.