Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

if I port the model and animatiosn of teh one ove rpit to kirby, would you try that?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If it can be ported so that everything works properly and there are no glitches with item holding? Maybe. It depends on how hats would work with it, though, since the reason I want it over Kirby is to do all of the copy powers.

I'd prefer each hat to maybe change his helmet to a specific color, but that's a pretty big undertaking, especially considering that I personally have no idea how/if that's possible. Besides the fact I'm still not sure I'd have time to do the PSA.

Also, I'd like Kirby's hammer to be Rush in spring mode for upb.

If all that worked perfectly, I might be up for the PSA/animations.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

I would be porting the model and the animations. it would sue kirby's artciles, psa, adn sfx. tho i never treid porting ove rkirby, so not sure how that would work
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i know you want the copy powers but is there any character other than kirby that u might do megaman over and create your own copy moves? i dont mean like kirby's but that you can switch them after doing something specific kind of like the last megaman
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

The only way I'd do Megaman is over Kirby for the copy powers.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.