Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The public demo is ready. I will release it as soon as I figure out (or someone tells me) how to get rid of Mr. Saturn's tea table during the entry.

The public demo is still incomplete in areas of graphics and sound effects, but these things are minimal. The only big thing still not done in the public demo is the Final Smash. Sorry. You'll have to wait a bit on that one.

So... can anyone save me some time by telling me how to get rid of the tea table?


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Try looking through his Motionetc. and get rid of it by making it invisible.

or look for the subaction in the PSA and get rid of the sound and generate article bit.

or use this code.

Lucas Has No Entry Data
00AD804A 00000000

https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

maye via psa. or another way is open up the model and change th esize to 0.00001

edit: Ninja'd
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OK, I guess I should have been more clear. I already looked and can't find a generate article or graphic effect for it in PSA, so that's out, and I'm unable to find the model/animation anywhere in the Lucas files. I'm guessing it's probably in the lucasentry.pac, but I can't find that file for download anywhere...

Ideas?

Edit: And I know I could just use the entry data code, but I'd like the PSA to be code free...


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Funny, there is no Entry.pac for Lucas.

well, it might be relient on the code.

and we can have Infinite Codes now anyway so bleh.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 16, 2011, 07:40:12 PMFunny, there is no Entry.pac for Lucas. well, it might be relient on the code. and we can have Infinite Codes now anyway so bleh.
there is

that thing he sitting on then entry
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i edited the entry out, so it should have the table thing removed. here is the file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3gs4a7xyc1tb9bt
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol, thanks guys, but I just found the entry.pac for download myself, so I'll handle it and put the demo up for download soon.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

i edited the one i put up so its all ready, but ok
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The public demo is here! http://www.mediafire.com/?r8eb58g9gxbsm4q

As I mentioned before, graphics and sound effects aren't completely done, and the final smash hasn't been changed... yet. The vertex/texture is still temporary, so... yeah. (By the way, the model was not done by me and is included for demo purposes only.)

Otherwise, this version is mostly finished, but feedback is still definitely welcome. This is definitely not a polished, final version.

Enjoy!


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 16, 2011, 07:42:48 PM
Well, i failsorz friggin lol.

Nah you don't fail.  It's just that the Data Partition on mediafire that apparently SHOULD have all the files in the SSBB iso has a few missing, one of which being Lucas' FitLucasEntry.pac

Anyways, time to do some more playtesting!

August 16, 2011, 08:05:43 PM #252 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 08:06:50 PM by haloedhero
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 16, 2011, 08:03:57 PMNah you don't fail.  It's just that the Data Partition on mediafire that apparently SHOULD have all the files in the SSBB iso has a few missing, one of which being Lucas' FitLucasEntry.pac

Yeah, it's weird. The other day, it was listed, but gave me an error on download, and today when I looked again it wasn't there at all. I've run into some missing ones before, too...

Edit: Wow, never thought I'd hit 100 posts.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

I'm not into PSAs (since I'm a tournament player), but I can't miss checking this one out. I need to check it and if possible post feedback.

*downloads*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Once you make a finalised version, I will both make a video review for it and a blog feature.  Usually, I run it by the team members first on whether to make a feature, but this is an exception.  I'm making it and no one will stop me XD