Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


goku will be uploaded atleast in 2 hours since i need to watch DBZ :D
(finnaly has DBZ found the way to denmark/danish TV that took time)
SMBZ Sonic has won :D so after Goku is it SMBZ Sonic then Fire Luigi then Geno  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i will make a other Thread for Geno
since i needing still afew ideas for geno moveset i got afew but not for a Full char.
also needing a team for make Geno so i dont have to do anything along and the moveset will take forever to make
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


look in BrawlVault 1min after i have posted this post


Edit: goku moveset V0.9 is finnaly out enjoy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20315
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on July 06, 2011, 01:36:45 PM
look in BrawlVault 1min after i have posted this post

first to download!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Great job! I love how Kaioken looks, this PSA is so awesome! But i hate that i have to choose between goku and viewtiful joe.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 06, 2011, 01:40:50 PMGreat job! I love how Kaioken looks, this PSA is so awesome! But i hate that i have to choose between goku and viewtiful joe.
true DBZ fans know what to Choose in this case
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I guess in the mean time I will use Goku and switch back to V.J when the port comes out.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

the port over Pit will be done then the moveset is 100% done with revamp of Animations and etc.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Guess that will be a while huh. but it will be nice to have a new PSA for a while.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


UP-B and
DOWN-B in 0.8 ist better I think so  :oshi:


Quote from: ALEX_DX_67 on July 06, 2011, 02:53:46 PMUP-B and DOWN-B in 0.8 ist better I think so  :oshi:
i tried to make some kind of afterimage on Down-B and for up-B a teleport is that fast (check Zelda´s up-B)

also this:
here is a Project i will helping on(mainly PSA):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyQ_CpUJryU
Tails Join Brawl and this time with Finger bones
the project is by Kcanon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later