Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

yes but i said maybe about Bowser jr./Shadow mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Poor MarioDK, you have so much work...
But I try to help you  ;D
Goku can have a voice pack right?
Is someone their who make it?
today I have nothing to do and I have english voice for Goku.
If you want I can make it  ;)

For rock lee
Will the eight inner gates boost his speed and attacks?

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 15, 2011, 10:31:59 AMPoor MarioDK, you have so much work... But I try to help you  ;D Goku can have a voice pack right? Is someone their who make it? today I have nothing to do and I have english voice for Goku. If you want I can make it  ;)
not yet since the PSA is not 100% done with SFX IDs
but if someone want to do that please do it

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 15, 2011, 10:35:29 AMFor rock lee Will the eight inner gates boost his speed and attacks?
he wil use that but it will be a combo attack like SMBZ mario´s FS :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Maybe you can do it like goku..
Use the smashball and it does a meteor combo..
And maybe you can make like goku and when he taunts he opens the first gate: Gate of Opening and its like goku..it boost the attacks and speed

maybe

anyway here is my idea (or almost of it) of Rock Lee´s FS:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




the .gif animation is broken lol :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


.gif animation is broken?

I can see Rock Lee 's face turned red.

N-B on Geno will be two thing:
Geno Beam and Star gun

Star gun if you dont hold "B" until the first red star come
Geno beam if you hold "B"
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 15, 2011, 01:24:16 PM
N-B on Geno will be two thing:
Geno Beam and Star gun

Star gun if you dont hold "B" until the first red star come
Geno beam if you hold "B"
*looks at poll* did u vote 4 gotenks -.-?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

nope but anyway after Goku is done it will be Gotenks no matter what
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later