Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

well then I will help you with goku lol xD I only have to figure out how to make animations from scratch so I can make them in stead of swapping them:P
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: beatthat25 on March 28, 2011, 06:14:59 PM
well then I will help you with goku lol xD I only have to figure out how to make animations from scratch so I can make them in stead of swapping them:P
ok thanks alot :D i can´t make good looking animations becoz: i am bad at it + my BrawlBox v0.63 modset 4.2 lagging alot if i open a model (got any softwave and anything updated) and my PC can easy get a wii emulator without lag but not brawlBox
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hmm k so, what can I do for you? :P (it may take long because I'm only a  beginner and i'm busy with my ganon moveset too, but I can do something so just say what xD).
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: beatthat25 on March 29, 2011, 01:58:48 PM
hmm k so, what can I do for you? :P (it may take long because I'm only a  beginner and i'm busy with my ganon moveset too, but I can do something so just say what xD).
just animations you can maybe make Throw animations too if you like
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I heard you might be helping Mario64 with his Waluigi Project.

This true? Or not?

*Crosses Fingers*
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Haha MDK okay I do what I can lol
But uhm, where are the goku gifs, just to know what I have to do exactly ;P
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: EarthwormJames on March 29, 2011, 02:46:45 PM
I heard you might be helping Mario64 with his Waluigi Project.

This true? Or not?

*Crosses Fingers*
yeah :D but just PSA work nothing else and for .gif Animations i updated them soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on March 29, 2011, 02:57:40 PM
yeah :D but just PSA work nothing else and for .gif Animations i updated them soon

Yeah, I figured as much, being your specialty is PSA.

Good Luck on it!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: EarthwormJames on March 29, 2011, 02:59:29 PM
Yeah, I figured as much, being your specialty is PSA.

Good Luck on it!
and Porting and bad made Animations too :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

How can I re-add mario's fireballs? not that I don't like the hammers but i like fireballs better
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on March 29, 2011, 08:19:20 PM
How can I re-add mario's fireballs? not that I don't like the hammers but i like fireballs better

you have to edit the fitmario.pac in the psa program I think,
open it, go to subaction
press that arrow on that tiny box with subaction on the left.
scroll down to 1ce
and then I think you have to change the graphic effect or something

but I'm not sure about this all...so I don't know if its correct what i'm saying:P

E: it can also be that he changed the fireball in the fitmariomotionetc.pac...
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: beatthat25 on March 29, 2011, 08:24:56 PM
you have to edit the fitmario.pac in the psa program I think,
open it, go to subaction
press that arrow on that tiny box with subaction on the left.
scroll down to 1ce
and then I think you have to change the graphic effect or something

but I'm not sure about this all...so I don't know if its correct what i'm saying:P

E: it can also be that he changed the fireball in the fitmariomotionetc.pac...
not in PSA you can edit it this is tabuu anyway i want fireball back but not the old one i want Mario to use Fireball as in SMBZ :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

updated my Goku PSA just afew fixes on kamehameha wave attacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I can make....

-Goku Sound Pack V2 (English Version)
-CSP
-Battle Portrait
-CSS
-CSS names

But I need Texture recolors ;-)

Goku should slip a little ahead when Dragon Fist is moved.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.