Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: Pirate Yakko on April 17, 2011, 06:04:55 PM
An Idea for a final smash is make him spawn say like the excite bikes or tanks and replace them with the virus's.

For upb could you possibly have him maybe use the cape or have him use the stethoscope as a whip or something.
both ideas is impossible :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Dr. Mario over Ike/olimar is out V0.7 i will update first post soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 17, 2011, 07:13:42 PM
You are ok with weird cape?
not have fixed tried to fix it yet but i will tomorrow or later
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You like Dr. Mario with cape I gave you?
What different of Dr. Mario 0.7?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 17, 2011, 07:20:41 PM
You like Dr. Mario with cape I gave you?
What different of Dr. Mario 0.7?
a working FS and afew other Fixes like dont Crashes (i hope this time)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i will start on next version of True Mario PSA and i will start on FS :D after FS is done next version of true mario PSA is done (if not i get Animations for Side-Smash) and it will be renamed to SMBZ Mario moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I have a idea of SpecialN of Dr. Mario. Electric effect in front of Dr.mario.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 17, 2011, 08:06:54 PM
I have a idea of SpecialN of Dr. Mario. Electric effect in front of Dr.mario.
it is Side-B almost like :D but do the same as Side-B Cape
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 17, 2011, 08:27:24 PM
You still fixing Dr. mario's cape?
i will tomorrow try but now many of my Movesets needs a Video so i have to Record them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later