Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

progress:
-Vegeta A+B moves will be done today cuz all i just needing to animte the GFX of the Beam
then can KJP can over if he still wants
-SSJ3 Hair on Gotenks is Rigged to his SSJ3 Hair Bones now
-Piccolo (caped version) is also almost done just needing to rig the cape now shoulders/bust is done
-Vegito over Pit for Goku PSA is ported but no SSJ mode model yet (so he can transfrom)
-Started alittle on a Secret Model import over ...................
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well looking at your avatar i bet its an import from OP lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on May 04, 2012, 07:08:08 PM
progress:
-Vegeta A+B moves will be done today cuz all i just needing to animte the GFX of the Beam
then can KJP can over if he still wants
-SSJ3 Hair on Gotenks is Rigged to his SSJ3 Hair Bones now
-Piccolo (caped version) is also almost done just needing to rig the cape now shoulders/bust is done
-Vegito over Pit for Goku PSA is ported but no SSJ mode model yet (so he can transfrom)
-Started alittle on a Secret Model import over ...................

Could it be .....?


Hi SonicBrawler!

just to say its not Ussop xD but i still wanted him but i dont got the model of him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I voted Mario...

Why? Because you've done SMBZ mario, you've done SMBZ Sonic, and you're working on Vegeta...

I say mario cause you haven't done SMBZ Yoshi.


But now I'm thinking its Zoro from OnePiece
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

preview time:
the aura you get then Galick gun is ready:

(i was trying to get it at hands but it looked weird)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wolverine will be forgotten soon T_T

Nice job.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


even more previews:

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that looks awesome! :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

got alittle bad news
that SSJ aura needs to be removed
cuz then use the article of Wolf´s blaster bullets(use for Ki blast) the GFX of SSJ aura come too and messes up on the screen
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yeah it looks epic even without the aura finaly a vegeta update xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey... good job on Vegeta... even though I'm a bit sad people are gonna forget about my Wolverine soon after the Prince of all Saiyans is released :af:

But anyway...

Black Neon told me you wanted to do some Luffy moves... was that regarding PSA or animations?

Cause I've already done the attack11/12 and Attack Dash.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Mariodk on May 05, 2012, 02:23:46 AM
got alittle bad news
that SSJ aura needs to be removed
cuz then use the article of Wolf´s blaster bullets(use for Ki blast) the GFX of SSJ aura come too and messes up on the screen

Actually, I could add the SSJ aura as another separate graphic after (since I can add graphic effects to characters).  After you do this stuff, I'll add back the SSJ graphic.

But good work so far man.  Props on continuing on him.