Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

in that case v3 will be later today depending on how much work i do
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

i will make the video for SMBZ mario V1.5 right now then i will try to fix FS :D
also one thing more Metal Mario you taken 15% dmg not 30% i think it was too much
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i needed afew testers ;D so i sent to afew persons
but anyway i am going to upload v1.5 for anyone soon(after i am done with the video) after that i try to fix FS
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


ok good :D
also i did so on Metal Mario
if already holding a item you and use metal mario then you flashing blue you delete it or will metal mario not work or crash
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

How do that?
How I know when flashing blue ia coming?
I did one use then flashing blue never came back. I even played 5 matchs.

just stay still for 1 sec. ;D and metal mario is rarely since it is a powerful attack
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

metal mario is a powerful attack?
how many damage to hurt other character with metal mario?

it is not powerfull in dmg and hurt other char more in dont got WTF Big knockback and etc.
so mario dont die fast if you are noob to him :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yes :D but really good defense
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

OK! You want hammer recolors? I made this in Long time ago.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i like them ;D ok i upload the moveset with hammer recolours too ;D
just send me them
right now is the video recorder Program abit ####ed so i upload the moveset really soon just the last fixes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

just to let you know make the video of tails v2 only because im working on some stages and blaze so i wont be working on him
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.