Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

i maybe needing walking in place glitch for kid goku becoz i got a plan on him
after the moveset is almost done and Animations is done on him too(fr the ported Vertex) we can use the import of Kid goku over Luigi but ported to Diddy kong then make Animations for kid goku import (since the PSA is already made)

then we can use both import and vertex over Diddy kong
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


ok i have again changed Plans since there is made some prograss on Vegeta without me i will beeing helping there and already made afew animations/Revamps
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey, you said that you were having trouble with the ShadowKong SFX, due to the death sfx being hardcoded to Sonic's sounds. I just found out where the sfx id's for the hardcoded sounds in each PSA are held and I can hex them to any sound id, so I can help you out with that problem.

So, yeah, if you're still going to work off a Sonic-based PSA then please let me know if you want them. The setup's slightly different for every PSA and I probably should go back and take proper notes, but I found where the hardcoded sfx are. If you're using a DK-based PSA and starting from scratch, it's kinda useless...even if that's the case, I've got a couple of uses for it anyways :)


i am first going to try with a Fitdonkey.pac if that not work it wil be a  renamed FitSonic.pac as before (hopefully Sdo0m move all the GFX to over running GFX so it will be easyer to make shadowkong friendly PSAs)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


maybe i am still not sure i will wait until Sdo0m is 100% done with the moveset
anyway can i maybe get any feedback for SMBZ moveset so i know what can be nerfed/Boosted/etc.
i already know it needs Fixed FS/afew animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

im already porting SDooms shadow once i release it you can use it as a base
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 24, 2011, 03:34:01 PM
im already porting SDooms shadow once i release it you can use it as a base

I'm changing things though *raises eyebrow*....

In fact, one of the moves is completely different.

Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 24, 2011, 03:43:43 PM
I'm changing things though *raises eyebrow*....

In fact, one of the moves is completely different.

well then it depends when the updated version is released
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

you dont have to port it ;D i will as soon Sdo0m is done i already got almost anything fixed but "AAA" combo and that GFX
and these Fixes works abit better :D
and for teleports right now i am using Shadowkong V7 but so it only goes up
but if i still can´t fix slow dash and abit slow running the teleport will be same as ShadowKong V7 so you can come faster around (i really hope i soon find someone that know to AI editing so i can get the PSAs abit more CPU Friendly)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

iv already ported it no freezing glitches but

up-B and double jump doesnt work and he has slow running start up plus the FS's hit detection is slightly off and some of sonics GFX show when VS sonic and AA-combo doesnt work

it also doesnt effect sonics running GFX
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

the reason for it dont effect sonic´s running GFX is:
1. you maybe using a Shadowkong Friendly Sonic PSA(them do not using any GFX inside the FitSonic.pac and they have the same Shadowkong V7´s GFX inside the FitSonic.pac)
2. all Shadow´s GFX is not over Sonic´s running GFX but they need to be there Chaos spear/N-B chaos rift/Down-B ball have to be over they then it will just be alot easyer for me to make shadowkong Friendly Sonic PSAs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

actually im not using movesets or PSA on sonic
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

ok so it is 2. :D
i really hope Sdo0m move the GFX over Running GFX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later