Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Good news! The ef_character.pac method works! No more Shadowkong friendly psa needed!
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

ok i update shadowkong package with that method ;D(and hopefully also with the new N-B GFX sdo0m got)
after i am done with afew things on Vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


or two GFX but i am not sure who
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok.
in future, You make Luigi and shadow Super Mario Bros. Z movement?

Luigi is not possible :( nothing to replace to a hammer
if i replace Fireball so he just cast the hammer

Shadow i will not make SMBZ moveset since we got so many of shadows
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

okey.
port Luigi over other character then change to SMBZ movement?

nope i will not make Luigi SMBZ moveset
beside i am busy anyway ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Thewills shadow had a fixed run, did you try asking him?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

yes but he dont answer :(
i even used his Fitdonkey.pac as base and that dont worked
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Vegeta
look you can look on Project: Dragonball Thread on some of the lastest pages for previews
(link is on first post on this thread)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yes over ToonLink and later ported to Link
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later