Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Mario´s Fireball over Fludd :D and then make it so the Fireball is abit bigger and over mario´s body
i am going to test it :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


normal ofc :D but i am not even sure it will look good
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hex bone ID to hand bone.
(I can't remember bone index hand has for fireballs.
But you can use my "meteor fireballs" Animations.
inside my ICE mario PSA.

this was my idea for fire mario to just this PSA:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


nope just the one from my .iso
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh. That size look like too CLOSE to my 5x bigger fireballs Animation!

not long now to i upload next version just needing to make a Guide with images for replace those things
Cape/wings/fireball over Fludd or removed Fludd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Did fireball over Fludd is works?
I means hitbox/moveing/effects.

nope just model/texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


the hitboxes for cape attacks is on mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


nope i dont know what to call that i think i just call it Fireball suit/armor :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later