Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

September 22, 2012, 01:32:38 AM #8310 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 01:34:42 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Hey Mariodk, guess who finished Melee Mario for ya and KTH? :happy:




Using the powers of GIMP, 3DS MAX and my knowledge of Mario importing, I got this handsom plumber to be practically perfect for release. He uses Brawl Mario's eyes to get perfect eye movement and blinking eyes, got the original recolors ripped from the Melee gcm file, some edits to the leg rigging to make them look a little bit better, some texture editing to look better, and I got the hair polygons to smooth out.
While collabrating would be nice, I only require credit for finishing him for you. :af:
Now we just need the Melee Bowser model for Mario to beat a Melee character's ass. xD
So for the Stewie import, make the Darth Vader version from the Star Wars spoofs!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Good Idea, but at the same time we've waited long enough for Vegeta. By the time the rest of the characters are finished it'll be 2013 -AKA- Too long to wait. But hey, it's your decision.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

big releases sound good in theory. one by one imo would be better.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I AGREE! Vegeta needs to be released sooner because one big day isn't such a good idea.... Anyway why aren't you doing GT kid goku?
[/url]

I'm not in a hurry for Vegeta, but I do agree that making a big release day wouldn't be as good as releasing one by one.

The BEST thing I can think of is to release Vegeta asap to hold people over for everything else.

Speaking of Luffy... he's practically ready for you to PSA. I just need to make a down tilt which I need ideas for. That... and a side special in the air... but I think I just came up with an idea for that one as I was typing this.

Pending the poll results, I MIGHT have some more attacks to make for Luffy which wont take long at all since I have ideas for mostly all of them already.

Naruto is looking good. When you're ready for my help with him let me know. And if you get done with the Kid Goku model, I can take that asap.

----

After typing that, I just realized that that would be a DBZ, One Piece, and Naruto release if you did it all at once.

I see what you were doing there...

Forget what I said earlier... Big Release day ftw. Vegeta can kick rocks :af:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

^cool stuff but what is luffy's  final smash gonna be the only attacks I can think of is his long arms XD. :happy:
[/url]

Information is located in my thread.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

One release day is not a good idea. I'll be patient but its not worth getting all of them at once. It's like your having a Christmas Day for your hacks.

Its funny cause if you guys don't want to wait you're gonna have to anyway. xD

Its not like if he doesn't release Vegeta soon someone else is gonna release it instead.

But in any event, It doesn't matter to me much, but personally, I don't like to sit on completed hacks for long. I do... but thats because I forget I'm sitting on them. But I generally like to push my hacks out asap. My thread being on page 2 annoys me. lol

Must.Generate.Hype!
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


progress on naruto over olimar:
-Young naruto rig is complete and soon teen/saga too
-ported naruto model over olimar
-All "A" attacks(but Down-smash) is PSAed
-all animations is done on naruto/clones/afew afew Tailed beast mode animations
-the tailed beast mode(but not afew attacks) is done and works as i wanted to be time limited and actived by FS


now just "B" attacks/rest of animations(taunts+win+rest FS mode animations)/PSA the clone/rig sexy jutsu and hope it works and not too high filesize

i also needing to find a way to do so Olimar only spawn 1 colour pikmins(prefer the purble one so i can easyer make shadowclone throw out of olimar“s pikmin throw on side-B)

also cuz there is no filesize for i adding a naruto model over all of the pikmins
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 22, 2012, 05:15:17 PM
progress on naruto over olimar:
-Young naruto rig is complete and soon teen/saga too
-ported naruto model over olimar
-All "A" attacks(but Down-smash) is PSAed
-all animations is done on naruto/clones/afew afew Tailed beast mode animations
-the tailed beast mode(but not afew attacks) is done and works as i wanted to be time limited and actived by FS


now just "B" attacks/rest of animations(taunts+win+rest FS mode animations)/PSA the clone/rig sexy jutsu and hope it works and not too high filesize

i also needing to find a way to do so Olimar only spawn 1 colour pikmins(prefer the purble one so i can easyer make shadowclone throw out of olimar“s pikmin throw on side-B)

also cuz there is no filesize for i adding a naruto model over all of the pikmins
easy

Pikmin Frequency Table
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Article_Floating_Points#Olimar
put the one you want at 1.0 make the rest get 0.0  do that for every terrain (it will be alot of work lol)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OR

Pikmin Modifier [Y.S]
80000000 80623320
60000003 00000000
4A001000 00000000
3000002C 0000001A
58010000 00000004
DE000000 80008180
58010000 00000060
340000D8 81000000
58010000 000000D8
58010000 00000084
58010000 00000030
58010000 00000000
58010000 0000000C
140033B8 3BA0XXXX
E2000003 00000000
80100000 00000244
62000000 00000000
E0000000 80008000

XXXX Color
0000 Red
0001 Yellow
0002 Blue
0003 White
0004 Purple