Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: jokekid on September 30, 2012, 11:51:19 AM
you really need to fix that rig, or model, or wtv, it looks pretty ugly and creepy...
model will anyway have a big revamp then next version is done but not in beta
cuz the model will be from the PS3 game: pirate warriors(inc. luffy 2 year later too)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

GUYS! V1 release, deal with it

V2

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

can't wait for Luffy, Naruto, and Vegeta to come out.

I'm really excited for them.

Quote from: Pervy on September 30, 2012, 03:46:40 PM
GUYS! V1 release, deal with it

V2

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

v2 looks epic i wont lie

ok here is the list what coming out/gets done first on my WIPs:
1st: luffy PSA
2nd: Vegeta PSA
3rd: mini geno moveset/models updates+franky over geno and bender over geno
4th: ussop or homer or stewie model import (one of these if not all)
5: naruto moveset

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 30, 2012, 04:08:54 PM
ok here is the list what coming out/gets done first on my WIPs:
1st: luffy PSA
2nd: Vegeta PSA
3rd: mini geno moveset/models updates+franky over geno and bender over geno
4th: ussop or homer or stewie model import (one of these if not all)
5: naruto moveset


Mariodk, u accidentally forgot to put smbz mario, kid goku, and goku update in there. hahahahaha jk but im glad luffy and naruto are in there. Do you still plan on releasing Naruto, Goku, and Luffy on the same day?

Quote from: rax189 on September 30, 2012, 04:30:15 PM
Mariodk, u accidentally forgot to put smbz mario, kid goku, and goku update in there. hahahahaha jk but im glad luffy and naruto are in there. Do you still plan on releasing Naruto, Goku, and Luffy on the same day?
they are not in WIP
not even Kid goku/updates of goku is not started yet and SMBZ mario only made the new cape model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 30, 2012, 04:08:54 PM
ok here is the list what coming out/gets done first on my WIPs:
1st: luffy PSA
2nd: Vegeta PSA
3rd: mini geno moveset/models updates+franky over geno and bender over geno
4th: ussop or homer or stewie model import (one of these if not all)
5: naruto moveset


Assuming that since Naruto will be the last moveset that you work on, he'll be the most thought out and planned. Or am I wrong?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 30, 2012, 04:44:13 PMAssuming that since Naruto will be the last moveset that you work on, he'll be the most thought out and planned. Or am I wrong?
It could just be that he as made more progress on the others, and they're all as thought out and planned as each other.
So let me get this strait: For SMBZ v4, you have the new Cape Mario done, and the moveset planned out? I was hoping that there'd be more, since he is the thing I want the most.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

its cuz naruto will be the hardest
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 30, 2012, 04:48:08 PM
It could just be that he as made more progress on the others, and they're all as thought out and planned as each other.
So let me get this strait: For SMBZ v4, you have the new Cape Mario done, and the moveset planned out? I was hoping that there'd be more, since he is the thing I want the most.
Oh ok, well, Pervy fixed Sanji's model so maybe all that's left for him is Sasuke. You guys should make some type of promotion for the one day everything's released (like christmas or something) to make sure everything is perfect. Then give it a name like Anime Pack or something.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

I really cant wait for naruto, the harder something is to make, the better it must be xD. Oh and Mariodk, I really think u should watch avatar the last air bender series. Its an anime based cartoon that i found just as good as naruto, not quite as good as DBZ xD but still awesome and i have a feeling u would like it http://goo.gl/H9Pwv

Quote from: rax189 on September 30, 2012, 05:21:19 PM
I really cant wait for naruto, the harder something is to make, the better it must be xD. Oh and Mariodk, I really think u should watch avatar the last air bender series. Its an anime based cartoon that i found just as good as naruto, not quite as good as DBZ xD but still awesome and i have a feeling u would like it http://goo.gl/H9Pwv
:>.>palm:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: rax189 on September 30, 2012, 05:21:19 PM
I really cant wait for naruto, the harder something is to make, the better it must be xD. Oh and Mariodk, I really think u should watch avatar the last air bender series. Its an anime based cartoon that i found just as good as naruto, not quite as good as DBZ xD but still awesome and i have a feeling u would like it http://goo.gl/H9Pwv
Off topic -_-
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html