Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: rax189 on November 20, 2012, 11:55:42 PMI think Mariodk said they all be released at same time so it dont matter which one is finished first, cuz ull get them all at same time. I think ;) lol
I think I remember him saying that pages back.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

yeah i think they're all supposed to be released near christmas. don't quote me on that. things change xD

He said he's releasing vegeta as soon as he's done so all the DBZ fans will leave him alone about vegeta.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 21, 2012, 05:34:29 AM
He said he's releasing vegeta as soon as he's done so all the DBZ fans will leave him alone about vegeta.
I lol more the other one you said loong ago to an user i dont remember who.

But this^

Also really cool idea Mariodk cant wait to see goku :af:

cuz of vegeta was needing a green alt that was not a boring recolour
cuz of Goku will get something like vegeta´s green alt. for his red alt on his update since goku also needs a red alt that is not a boring recolour cuz there is no Red outfit for goku in the anime/games
i made this for vegeta:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 21, 2012, 02:33:03 PM
cuz of vegeta was needing a green alt that was not a boring recolour
cuz of Goku will get something like vegeta´s green alt. for his red alt on his update since goku also needs a red alt that is not a boring recolour cuz there is no Red outfit for goku in the anime/games
i made this for vegeta:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

haha, Vegeta is like: "WTF is this?" loving it mariodk :)

vegeta doesnt look good in green lol his head has been eated b the hat lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

rigged
now just add the polygons for SSj4(with fire textures xd)/SSJ1
used like only 1-2 hours to make this model from beyond´s vegeta/brawl luigi xd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 21, 2012, 03:52:53 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
rigged
now just add the polygons for SSj4(with fire textures xd)/SSJ1
used like only 1-2 hours to make this model from beyond´s vegeta/brawl luigi xd

O-o

you....are jsut awesome, awesome job, wow
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

YESSSSSSS!!! Wiiiiiiiiin.
I might download it JUST for that vegeta. xD
[spoiler]My excitement now.


(No, this is NOT a .gif If you move your eyes, so will the picture. ;))

Quote from: Mariodk on November 21, 2012, 03:52:53 PM
rigged
now just add the polygons for SSj4(with fire textures xd)/SSJ1
used like only 1-2 hours to make this model from beyond´s vegeta/brawl luigi xd


lol, what happened to Vegeta, why did Vegeta switch clothes with Luigi?

hey MarioDK, it would be funny if you had Luigi in Vegeta's outfit.


Quote from: Mariodk on November 21, 2012, 03:52:53 PM rigged now just add the polygons for SSj4(with fire textures xd)/SSJ1 used like only 1-2 hours to make this model from beyond´s vegeta/brawl luigi xd
Is it me or did Vegeta gain weight?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Lol I love the mario and luigi ideas xD I was thinking this would be a cool red http://goo.gl/CEIhC
But mario idea is wayy better and for vegeta i was gonna say this http://goo.gl/fKoE7
but luigi is better to :p Keep up awesome work

To lower file size, you coud just shrink Luigi's textures, but then it woukld lose quality, so UV mapping would probably be the best to avoid losing teh awesome detail. I love how you made Vegita's hair look more like Luigi's, including giving him sideburns. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.