Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 06, 2013, 09:13:43 PM
So beautiful.

Dat cape needs animating though..
will be animted as last thing(if not moving cape like ike/marth get possible any time soon) but thats for v5  possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 06, 2013, 07:11:21 AMfixed the .gif:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Post Merge: May 06, 2013, 12:41:13 PM
I want. Now. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

lol actually went and downloaded it off of dropbox before realizing you fixed it. But I think you should make him face the screen, or turn his head toward the screen a little more. Also remember how you asked me for my SM64 run animation? I made a sort of Brawl-like version for a SMG moveset I started months ago, I can send it to you if you want a different run animation. Also is SMBZ close enough to release to not upload more screenshots or vids of him right now? Because I really want this moveset badly. xD I might also help my SM64 Moveset if you've figured out how to get some powerups have a time limit, i'd be really nice to find a way to make a song play when having a powerup (besides the starman), would be awesome hearing the Wing and Metal Cap songs when using them. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Yea, an updated video wuld be kool maybe him vs DR.Mario? Kill 2 birds with one stone xD anyways idk if u saw this yut but thought ud appreciate it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In case this is considered spam im sry but i posted it along with and actual comment so yea :D

Quote from: rax189 on May 08, 2013, 04:58:11 AM
Yea, an updated video wuld be kool maybe him vs DR.Mario? Kill 2 birds with one stone xD anyways idk if u saw this yut but thought ud appreciate it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In case this is considered spam im sry but i posted it along with and actual comment so yea :D
i already knew about that ep. before the release/preview
sadly no naruto in it instead of that blue haired guy


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 08, 2013, 01:58:34 AM
lol actually went and downloaded it off of dropbox before realizing you fixed it. But I think you should make him face the screen, or turn his head toward the screen a little more. Also remember how you asked me for my SM64 run animation? I made a sort of Brawl-like version for a SMG moveset I started months ago, I can send it to you if you want a different run animation. Also is SMBZ close enough to release to not upload more screenshots or vids of him right now? Because I really want this moveset badly. xD I might also help my SM64 Moveset if you've figured out how to get some powerups have a time limit, i'd be really nice to find a way to make a song play when having a powerup (besides the starman), would be awesome hearing the Wing and Metal Cap songs when using them. lol
all there is left is Cape FS,some bug fixes and redo the whole PSA in brawlbox so the filesize can go down so Brawl FS article works again so maybe can have better fire FS then in v3
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: rax189 on May 08, 2013, 04:58:11 AM
Yea, an updated video wuld be kool maybe him vs DR.Mario? Kill 2 birds with one stone xD anyways idk if u saw this yut but thought ud appreciate it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
In case this is considered spam im sry but i posted it along with and actual comment so yea :D

But they are both on Mario? So they cant verse eachother

Quote from: XxTailsxX on May 08, 2013, 08:18:59 PM
But they are both on Mario? So they cant verse eachother
well yes they can you can now .rel port mario now

Great, vid was taken down so I have no idea what it showed. Lucky me. :P Anyways the redoing the PSA shouldn't take to long right? Because you know what commands to put in right? Even if it takes a bit I'm looking forward to v4. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 11, 2013, 01:53:16 AM
Great, vid was taken down so I have no idea what it showed. Lucky me. :P Anyways the redoing the PSA shouldn't take to long right? Because you know what commands to put in right? Even if it takes a bit I'm looking forward to v4. :)
it was a dbz one piece and someother anime crossover movie they recently made it was decent

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 11, 2013, 01:53:16 AM
Great, vid was taken down so I have no idea what it showed. Lucky me. :P Anyways the redoing the PSA shouldn't take to long right? Because you know what commands to put in right? Even if it takes a bit I'm looking forward to v4. :)
it still take alittle long since i can´t just copy/paste cuz i can´t open the Smbz mario v4 psa in brawlbox but it is now possible to copy/paste subroutine code

but now is SMBZ mario v4 is on hold since i wanted doctor mario+SMBZ mario v4 to be released about same time

also since i have done afew updates on the doctor mario model for the moveset i think i can aswell on the oneslot model:
-Shine effect on his Metal Parts on the doctor outfit
-alittle better rig
-all the doctor Part on the model used only 1 texture now instead of alot
-afew UV revamps
-fixed normals
-if possible now: normal mario+Doctor mario in 1 model for Fire mario/doctor mario to SMBZ PSA v4
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Tardis for Dr Mario's entry ?
... Need, just for the lulz ! :D

Similar to Brawl Mario's, maybe still use the Pipe but maybe a different animation?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i just make 2 versions:
tardis since i already almost got it complete(almost the animetions is done but not the effects yet but i know how)
and brawl mario entry

here is what left on Doctor mario PSA:
-make a FS animetions (possible still Vbrawl FS but instead of fireballs its is big needles
and other animetions for throw them) since something with the viruses i dont think will be possible until .rel editing gets possible but kinda the moveset already have the vireses in it (needle attacks and whats inside the needle)
-Code any new attacks+new bone IDs
-revamp afew animetions(mainly the needle onces)
-make new pile model so it wil be like as in melee
-find out how to make the pile model to random be yellow,blue or red so it will be random colours like in melee/dr mario games i know that is possible cuz of ppl getting bugs like that on model imports
so model imports gets random colours
-make video
-recolours/CSPs and BPs
-Release it

also some bad news for dr. mario psa  no bones for the cloth anyway its not cuz i am too lazy to animte it its cuz of the filesize for animetions to the new bones so only bones for his  stethoscope now

whats left on SMBZ mario v4:
-Fix Cape FS: almost made a FS like super sonic (how super sonic use his animetions/movemt if press up/down/sides) but not 100%
-if more filesize: make some more Only Fire mode attacks
-Fix Fire FS = vbrawl mario FS but it freeze if the Fitmario.pac is too high filesize so i have to copy/paste the PSA from PSA to brawlbox and can´t open the Fitmario.pac in brawlbox but can atleast copy/paste subroutine codes and thats was why i was needing the newest brawlbox
-add some more SFX/GFX effects to the attacks now
-make video
-Release it
-make more models for the PSA after the release(or at same time as the release but not same download link as a model pack for the psa)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You'll include the rim lighting Mario with the release of SMBZ v4 right?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509