Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Oh my god, Going Merry looks so perfect. Props to you MDK and Epic Pervy!

I had completely forgotten that you were working on the project Nintendo vs. D.O.N.

Progress has never looked so good.

Edit: Mario & Sonic vs D.O.N.

Quote from: Renova on October 14, 2013, 02:53:38 PM
Oh my god, Going Merry looks so perfect. Props to you MDK and Epic Pervy!

I had completely forgotten that you were working on the project Mario&Sonic vs. D.O.N.

Progress has never looked so good.
Fixed XD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

did u get that one piece brstm from me? xD or did u just make it real fast :P

Quote from: rax189 on October 15, 2013, 03:12:13 AM
did u get that one piece brstm from me? xD or did u just make it real fast :P
yes

also i got good news:
as soon i found out how to get Sound via the HDMI on my graphic card/PC
i will be able to record in Full 1080p HD without any lag
cuz i got a capture card for HDMI now

so i can use that for put to my PC and record anything on the screen&hopefully soon sound too
but with this i can also record from my Wii U(that is hacked to use SSBB mods) but still prefer to record form emulator since its true 1080p while VWii mode on Wii U is still 480p
and my PC can run emulator without any lag at all
not even if using a recording program but the video i recording is laging alot
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

omg, this looks awesome as [censored]!! are you planning on making the cloud part look like skypia too?! and does the gotenks cameo suggest that you will be updating his PSA as well?!?!?! =D
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on October 16, 2013, 01:18:43 AM
omg, this looks awesome as [censored]!! are you planning on making the cloud part look like skypia too?! and does the gotenks cameo suggest that you will be updating his PSA as well?!?!?! =D
as i said on the comments on youtube we(me&epic pervy)will make skypia

and i just took a hack i wanted to play as since luffy moveset is still not ready to be shown in a video yet aswell as some of my other WIP
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 15, 2013, 11:08:35 AM
yes
*TFS King Vegeta shoots Mariodk with a beam*
TFS King Vegeta: Freaking smartass.
Anyways on a serious note, Goku and that ship look amazing. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Progress is amazing so far. Also, will Goku stay over Pit? Or will he be over another character now?

Either way, this looks so frickin' awesome!

Amazing job Mariodk, how's the progress so far? By the way love the facial expression u have made for Goku, makes me laugh everytime I check out your topics and posts. :af:

Quote from: Kid Ty on October 16, 2013, 10:51:43 PM
Progress is amazing so far. Also, will Goku stay over Pit? Or will he be over another character now?

Either way, this looks so frickin' awesome!
Hes probably said that he will be over pit 50 times now....
Quote from: chaoticchronos on October 17, 2013, 04:37:28 PM
Amazing job Mariodk, how's the progress so far? By the way love the facial expression u have made for Goku, makes me laugh everytime I check out your topics and posts. :af:
If he has had progress, it would be on this topic wouldnt it? its not like he hasnt posted anything for a whole week.... When he has progress i can gurantee he will post it here and the beauty of it is that you dont even need to ask him

Quote from: rax189 on October 18, 2013, 02:42:11 AM
Hes probably said that he will be over pit 50 times now....If he has had progress, it would be on this topic wouldnt it? its not like he hasnt posted anything for a whole week.... When he has progress i can gurantee he will post it here and the beauty of it is that you dont even need to ask him

Haha true, just wanted to congratulate him on how superb his works are and I have no doubt how amazing it will be when he reveals to the world his masterpiece of art. Same as for your works too rax189, I have seen your works and it is astounding.

Well he could've got some more progress and just not enough that he feels is enough posting about, like say if he edited one texture, he probably wouldn't make a whole post about it. lol
Anyways I also believe it will be amazing...just like SMBZ v4....jk I know you're still waiting for BB to be fixed.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

hey, so i got goku to be in the final smash with gohan but the game won't let me make goku transparent.

see
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

any idea why that is?



well first thing's first. Goku's normal's look like they need to be fixed

So are you saying that he'll appear in the FS and then not disappear? Are you saying that he's always right next to Gohan even when not using the FS? Please elaborate a little more.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.