Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

how about NOT using the tardis?
tbh imo it looks weird and even dumb... just my opinion though

question about goku,when the taunt is complete,and nuetral b is changed to small spirit bomb,will he still throw it straight,or will he be able to throw it up or down?,or even kick it into the air like a soccer or football lol
did ya miss me?

December 16, 2013, 09:10:09 PM #10142 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 09:38:40 PM by Cyber_Mariodk
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35301
my first release in ages xD(megaman kinda dont count since i only helped on that project was not 100% my own project like my model imports&most of my movesets)
and more coming soon

Post Merge: December 16, 2013, 09:09:48 PM

i heard you liked my SMBZ mario moveset v4:
Cape FS Preview
Ignore there is no Hat/No Cape/no hitboxes on Mario right now
the FS will be slower then Sonic´s but stronger hits
also a lower time limit then sonic´s too (unless you hit a other star item so you restart the time limit)
finnaly got the Cape FS to work as i wanted

Post Merge: December 16, 2013, 09:36:41 PM

i forgot to say:
SMBZ mario v4 (if filesize for it if not then nevermind this ):
will have DOctor mario texture slot over the Fire texture slot
so any Doctor mario (or other model) you put over Fire texture slot: Fitmario06.pcs/pac
will be Throwing Piles,have shock effects instead of fire (like on side-smash)

since i know now how project:M did dr mario/mario on same slot

and was needing something to replace the Fire texture since all other mario texture slot have fire now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

*walks away to get a new pair of pants*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


question about goku,when the taunt is complete,and nuetral b is changed to small spirit bomb,will he still throw it straight,or will he be able to throw it up or down?,or even kick it into the air like a soccer or football lol
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on December 17, 2013, 06:41:51 PM
question about goku,when the taunt is complete,and nuetral b is changed to small spirit bomb,will he still throw it straight,or will he be able to throw it up or down?,or even kick it into the air like a soccer or football lol
just straight forward since nothing else is possible
and why you think i will make goku to kick the spirit bomb he have never done that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

just thought it might be a cool suggestion
did ya miss me?

As far as I understand,

SMBZ v4 Close to Release
Dr. Mario Close to release
Goku V2 Close to Release
Vegeta Update Close to Release
Majin Buu Update Close to Release

Naruto over Olimar WIP
Luffy over Marth (Bye Pervy) WIP
Geno over Rob WIP
Dalek over Fox WIP
Gotenks Update WIP

Many other alpha builds.

Sheesh. That's a lot of work man. Thanks for being so cool.

ok so i know that goku will teleport or fly to the background(whichever) when he throws the spirit bomb fs,however,after holding b to absorb it and do the dragon fist,how will that be represented/displayed?
did ya miss me?

December 20, 2013, 07:05:58 PM #10150 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 06:55:37 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Renova on December 18, 2013, 02:08:28 PM
As far as I understand,

SMBZ v4 Close to Release
Dr. Mario Close to release
Goku V2 Close to Release
Vegeta Update Close to Release
Majin Buu Update Close to Release

Naruto over Olimar WIP
Luffy over Marth (Bye Pervy) WIP
Geno over Rob WIP
Dalek over Fox WIP
Gotenks Update WIP

Many other alpha builds.

Sheesh. That's a lot of work man. Thanks for being so cool.
That's nothing, I have more than 64 WIP hacks. Seriously no joke, I've got movesets I've started, imports I've started, recolors or updates that I never finished. And then tons more planned. I hate having ADHD. *facepalm*

Post Merge: December 21, 2013, 06:55:37 PM

Hmm...would you be upset if I used the FS for my SM64 moveset? Because that is basically what my idea was except it's the Wing Cap instead of Cape, only thing different I would like is if he could move like he did when he was flying in SM64, but I'll look into that myself. I just want to know if I could use it, I'd give credit of course because there's no way I'd claim to make that FS myself.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

got good news and bad news and more bad news and more good news and then again even more bad news:
the good news is:
SMBZ mario v4 is 99% done only models left now

the bad news: had to keep the old Fire FS with that huge Fireball since Brawl FS article freezing cuz of filesize

and more bad news: my PC broken down so i had to format it and stuff

the more good news: saved all of my WIPs only afew small parts of my WIPs is gone

the last bad news: no Chrismas releases cuz of my PC is still broken after i have formated it and reinstalled windows and the weird thing is nothing on the hardware is broken so anything should work but it does not
but atleast my WIPs is saved
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Aww dang,  :oshi: I'm sorry to hear that about your PC man, and it will be sad, but I'm just glad your WIP's is alright, I'd rather wait and be patient till you've actually finished them than to rush and release them anyways :af:

Even if I have to wait until next year ;) totally worth it.

Keeping backups of everything you're working in can save your life lol
I'm glad to hear at least you'r WIPs are not lost.

December 24, 2013, 07:32:54 PM #10154 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 08:58:58 PM by TheDoctor_Mariodk
Quote from: Captain Xmas on December 24, 2013, 05:43:11 PM
Keeping backups of everything you're working in can save your life lol
I'm glad to hear at least you'r WIPs are not lost.
i always back up stuff
sadly i dont have a backup PC :(
maybe after new year i can get one

Post Merge: December 24, 2013, 08:58:58 PM

good news and bad news:
the good news:
you guys dont have to read my bad grammer in english anymore

the bad news:
i think i have to leave SSBB modding forever now
unless there is coming alot of money out of no where
since as it is now i will never be able to get a new PC (i will have been able to get one already next month but now my country changes some stupid law/rules so i get lower money then before and will not be able to get a PC until i am done with studys)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later