Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

oh.

It is hammer bro Mario PSA!

2 hammers over Fludd and cape at same time!

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 20, 2011, 05:39:02 PMoh. It is hammer bro Mario PSA! 2 hammers over Fludd and cape at same time!
awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

diehammer do you have a one slot luigi over mario ? i saw in the last page the picture so i assumed you had it  if you can could you pm me a link?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: MarioDK on June 20, 2011, 05:40:59 PMawesome :D

unfortunately, I Run Out Of Ideas....

Quote from: Carnage on June 20, 2011, 05:41:40 PMdiehammer do you have a one slot luigi over mario ? i saw in the last page the picture so i assumed you had it  if you can could you pm me a link?

I have one slot luigi over mario, But some Animations is gitchy....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 20, 2011, 05:48:08 PM
unfortunately, I Run Out Of Ideas....

I have one slot luigi over mario, But some Animations is gitchy....
it doesnt have any freezing glitch? if it doesnt i dont mind so if you can send me a pm with a link i would apreciat xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

none freezing glitches. Luigi can walking, throw and being grabbing with other characters,
can pick up items...
(Same thing with Wario over mario, none freezing glitches)

You know what my favorite part is about the SMBZ FinalSmash? It's how my brother goes on a rant with how long it takes XD

by the way, quick question, how do I get external GFX to work without fighting the original owner of the gfx?

June 20, 2011, 07:13:18 PM #1417 Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:24:28 PM by Velly Z. Draufgänger
I left my two cent son the video.

EDIT:

Adding to my comment on the video. I think the Final Smash could be much more flashy and DBZ-like than it is. I would rather see an SMBZ Mario do a series of punches and kicks into his Up Smash than just the Mario Tornado into it.

Basically. The FS I think doesn't entirely fit into the moveset. It's nice, but doesn't really (in my book) follow the theme of SMBZ.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Anonymous on June 20, 2011, 06:09:38 PMYou know what my favorite part is about the SMBZ FinalSmash? It's how my brother goes on a rant with how long it takes XD by the way, quick question, how do I get external GFX to work without fighting the original owner of the gfx?
just normal GFX?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


the hammer is sitting on RhaveN bone :D you just have to fix the Animations(some models is not good for that but i was like Kirby´s hammer was)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok! Wow... That worked without editing Animations....
(I renamed RhaveN and rotated it.)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 20, 2011, 05:53:19 PM
none freezing glitches. Luigi can walking, throw and being grabbing with other characters,
can pick up items...
(Same thing with Wario over mario, none freezing glitches)
ok then send me a link in a pm
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i think he will upload it in vault :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later