Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


ok i found out what animations is hardest to make:
Throws i can´t get any mario throw´s over Goku to look good
i have tried over a week for get it good looking (for just ThrowB)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 25, 2011, 12:32:19 PMYou did tried using That Flag I teach you?
yes and on some animations goku is under ground/at end of the animation you see Goku with Mario´´s size and etc.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 25, 2011, 12:34:18 PM #1519 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:51:25 PM by diedhammer98
oh.

I just tried that on myself...

i hope someone will make Mario´s Throw/catch animations to look good over Cp. falcon
if not i just put the old on and not change them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


any ideas for a power-Down Animation?

then turn Kaioken off
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 25, 2011, 05:21:02 PMUse "ItemSmall" Animation?
'
i was thinking on that :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

But... Why That ball I PM'd to you not same as you wanted?

i dont know
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


June 25, 2011, 07:00:48 PM #1528 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 07:05:16 PM by MarioDK
Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 25, 2011, 06:25:31 PMTry show me pic...
not needed i think i found a other good Spirit Bomb now :D

EDIT: i uploading SMBZ mario moveset V2.1 nothing Changes but Fixed Dash(cape) attack  :af2:
the only next updates is only new powerups or Fixes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later