Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

omgomgomg you fixed the wrongness on wolfgeta´s ki-blast!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

yup! :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


well, I copied the data of the 2nd blast, put it over the first, then added in the part where if you press B it shoots the 2nds one.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SilverBrawler on September 24, 2011, 09:07:17 PMwell, I copied the data of the 2nd blast, put it over the first, then added in the part where if you press B it shoots the 2nds one.
i tried that too
weird anyway thanks :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

no prob :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think i found a new move. For Kaioken mode. A different down smash.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think the hitboxes are fine. Just a new animation and a graphic. Easy. ;D

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 24, 2011, 11:26:56 PMI think i found a new move. For Kaioken mode. A different down smash.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I think the hitboxes are fine. Just a new animation and a graphic. Easy. ;D
maybe i will do that so Kaioken got afew other attacks instead just boosting but not sure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

look in 2nd. post for a new moveset added
now with the model Rebuilder it will be soon possible to merge two models like a Mario+Yoshi model to one model so Mario can ride on Yoshi (if not i put Mario over Yoshi´s Wings)
maybe i will try that after Gotenks/kid goku(kid goku should be a easy PSA)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Goku´s Animations is almost done but i starting to PSA anything now
the Animations might need a revamp before i uploading the Goku v1.5
maybe i will also upload Goku´s 1st/2nd jab in AAA combo(like i did with wait1 animation) cuz these two Animations is done and looking good and maybe not even needs a revamp
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

so whats goku down B gonna Be? and does kameha look good being directable?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 25, 2011, 07:11:47 PMso whats goku down B gonna Be? and does kameha look good being directable?
Down-B will be a Counter attack
then Goku gets hit will will teleport abit upwards and do a Flying Kick Downwards
can´t code so he teleport behide the one who hits you so it had to be teleport upwards
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey marioDK can you help me with something? I don't think you will but its worth a shot. I'll pm you. Hold on.

Quote from: Mariodk on September 25, 2011, 07:19:52 PM
Down-B will be a Counter attack
then Goku gets hit will will teleport abit upwards and do a Flying Kick Downwards
can´t code so he teleport behide the one who hits you so it had to be teleport upwards
doesnt naruto have that counter code where he teleport backwards or something? i think he has but i dont use him for awhile so i might be wrong :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 25, 2011, 09:11:00 PMdoesnt naruto have that counter code where he teleport backwards or something? i think he has but i dont use him for awhile so i might be wrong :S
something you can´t port like as Sonic´s N-B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later