Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

yes me personally i really want that gold aura instead of the kaioken
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

ok i make a reminder what versions there will be of Kaioken mode:
-Kaioken only as a Taunt and removed the mode 100% no boost dmg/GFX
-Kaioken without hurting self but still  boost dmg
-Kaioken without hurt self and not boost dmg but still got that GFX
-all these three but with SSJ aura instead

anyway while the testers is doing testing and feedback i will revamp the Animations

i mainly want feedback about the the PSA is not so much about the Animations since i already know afew of them sucks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

send me the test files and I will test it after school
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SilverBrawler on October 03, 2011, 10:15:02 AMsend me the test files and I will test it after school
not 100% done yet but i think it will be soon
right now i am waiting with fix that Side-B(Ground) and making the revamped N-Air and new Animations for Side-B(Air)
btw N-B: if holding Down Working 100% as i wanted now :D

and a much better on-hit-cancal system is added since one show me how Sdo0m PSAed it (and damn it was hard  + Confusing me but i think i got it right now but i had to edit it since i dont think it is a good idea for a Smash/tilt do into Down-B since that is a counter) but i am not uploading it to vault before Kid buu is uploaded cuz of that system but it is much easyer to make combos on Goku now
i also need to find out how i can do so Kaioken dont use Wait1,2 but a Wait animation just for Kaioken without it crashing
Down-B Counter attack will maybe also get on-Hit-cancal system to do into a other move (maybe even if not hits with it)

while we are waiting for Kid buu and if i am done with revamp Goku´s Animations i think i start alittle on Vegeta (if not i want Gotenks )
note to testers: if you feel like a Animations really needs a revamp if the attack can´t be used good cuz of bad Animation  you can say it in feedback
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

can I try few things to see if I can get the two separate waits to work?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 03, 2011, 11:24:33 AMcan I try few things to see if I can get the two separate waits to work?
sure but that with the waits is the last thing i do before i send to testers
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ok, and I've done 3 personal psa's and all them have had atleast 4 different wait animations. So i wanted to see if i could fix your problem. :-X

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 03, 2011, 11:28:19 AMOk, and I've done 3 personal psa's and all them have had atleast 4 different wait animations. So i wanted to see if i could fix your problem. :-X
you mean if change mode they got a other wait Animation and dont use wait2,3?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Quote from: keepitreal on October 03, 2011, 02:30:00 PMwill kaioken be boosting speed as well or just damage
just Dmg
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

after rebuildt the Fitcaptainmotionetc.pac and tested the Side-B i am done :D

since Brawlbox(any versions) wont let me add/edit Animations inside the Fitcaptainmotion.pac so i had to rebuídlt so get ready testers if my Side-B will work good now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

This is going to be awesome. and i've got a question. isn't captain falcon's Helmet/Hair (for GOKU?) a seperate polygon? why not in PSA make the Polygon Yellow? it is possible. i mean you can make polygons dissapear. why not change colour?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 03, 2011, 03:57:48 PM This is going to be awesome. and i've got a question. isn't captain falcon's Helmet/Hair (for GOKU?) a seperate polygon? why not in PSA make the Polygon Yellow? it is possible. i mean you can make polygons dissapear. why not change colour?
is it possible to make polygons to dissapear just by PSA (like if you want to Replace normal head with SSJ head) if So we can make SSj mode possible over CF but filesize+only two GFX say no to dragonFirst as FS for SSj mode
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Just replace Captain Falcon's Ride with dragon fist or something. shouldn't be hard. he does have Entrance Data/ a Finalsmash.pac doesn't he?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating