Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Dot on November 11, 2011, 11:53:32 PMhere an unsquished CSP lets see who gets to page 300 first...
that CSP is more fitting...or Something I'm not sure.


lol its the same
i just un-squished it
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on November 11, 2011, 11:56:06 PM
that CSP is more fitting...or Something I'm not sure.
it looks nice


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

November 12, 2011, 12:08:48 AM #4474 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:12:45 AM by Carnage
guess i missed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i want to do it. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

November 12, 2011, 12:11:03 AM #4476 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:12:20 AM by xZedkiel
Here and now, I promise to love faithfully~

Goku CSP's look great, and the recolors could use some work though.. Mind if I try them a shot of rum?

LUCKY YOU IS GOTENKS BETA TESTER!

darn i wish i was faster, even if i had to double post
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on November 12, 2011, 12:14:41 AM
LUCKY YOU IS GOTENKS BETA TESTER!

darn i wish i was faster, even if i had to double post
Here and Now~ I promi- I is Gotenks who what now? O-o

I'm so tempted to remove a load of the posts in on the previous page because a load of them contribute nothing. 

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 12, 2011, 12:16:12 AM
Here and Now~ I promi- I is Gotenks who what now? O-o

if sdo0m doesnt deletes post means you will be a gotenks psa betta tester

or at least thats what mariodk said

"first to page 300 is gotenks beta tester!"
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

xZedkiel is Gotenks beta teset
i sending it to him then it is ready
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



nope
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later