Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

sweet!
is my boomerang I sent you any good?
I'm making the csps right now.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on April 07, 2012, 11:45:01 PM


just fingers left/animted eyes
After you finish that, then we just need Goofy to join the Brawl. XD Will Donald have a HD texture, or a Brawl styled texture? Plus how did you try to get the one-slot hammer?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

we needing still a good mickey like rigged fingers
and i dont think donald needs a brawl styled texture cuz it is alittle already
KH models is alittle HQ textures
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh well I wasn't sure if there was already an extremely good Mickey rig, I knew there were a few versions without rigged fingers, but I didn't know if someone had made one with rigged fingers. Was Donald's texture enhanced or are they the textures that orginially came with it, I'm just wondering if it started with crappy textures. Does it take a long time for you to rig, because I tried rigging and it took a while and I had to restart a bunch of times. I tried importing SMS Mario, but I eventually just rigged his head, feet and left everything unrigged just to see if it would be opened in BrawlBox, didn't work probably due to few things being rigged. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I can't wait 'till you're finished and you go back to hammer/boomerang.
I could finish it now, but I think it would be better with your riggin intead of single binds and added bones.

time to start tanooki mario.
the problem is, due to having blender, he'll need a whole re-rig.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Well how is Donald coming along Mariodk? Has he gotten the fingers rigged yet? I wonder you plan on doing after Vegita and SMBZ Mario, have you thought of something else to work on...wait that's a stupd question, you've got Geno to finish, Docrot Mario port to update, most likely update SMBZ Sonic so people can enjoy that one better.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on April 08, 2012, 08:46:29 AM



got animted eyes to work and fingers is good figged too
almost done and i dont think i will do updates anyway
i will fix up the GFX i was needing on vegeta to fix and then send vegeta to KJP  atleast i got SSJ mode subrotations done

will do a poll for next moveset since i am in mood to work any of these movesets in my poll right now
while you guys is voting i will do classic sonic V2 (with more faces,Animted eyes)
maybe i do a super/kid buu buu V2 if i can get animted eyes on him too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 08, 2012, 09:29:29 AM
Donald looks sick!  Definitely gonna put him on my Project M SD card.  
you had to use the Fitmotionetc.pac in it(cuz of 9x bone renamed) but it still oneslot
so it will work if the P:M luigi got same animations as Brawl luigi
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 08, 2012, 09:30:51 AM
you had to use the Fitmotionetc.pac in it(cuz of 9x bone renamed) but it still oneslot
so it will work if the P:M luigi got same animations as Brawl luigi

Nah there are quite a few changed animations.  However, I can easily rename the bones myself for the P:M Luigi MotionEtc.pac.  I did that with Metal Sonic's oneslot size mod :)

so donald will be  using a motionetc that means we wont work with other luigi psas well that will kill it a bit imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh kool you might take young sasuke from me. I never did work because of the fact it was hard for me.(I'll explain some other time) but you'll definitely make progress.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Can you make Classic Sonic V2 compatible with your SMBZ moveset?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

oh that reminds me, I need to start my sonic fix again.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 08, 2012, 01:14:50 PM
Can you make Classic Sonic V2 compatible with your SMBZ moveset?
thats easy just rename the TransN bone to TransN2 and rename the XRotN or YRotN back to normal name so it works with classic sonic
but i will anyway do a new resize mode for Vbrawl sonic so the TransN bone is resized and not X/YrotN bone cuz it messes up spindash

maybe i do also a new shadow model import so he got all sonic“s faces and animted eyes and maybe revamp of the rig(if someone can get the gen. model in BV to 3ds max from brawlbox and send the .max)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later