Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: battleon469 on June 17, 2012, 06:25:17 PM
Update how long left now?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Please put large pictures insider spoilers next time slayermarth.

Quote from: battleon469 on June 17, 2012, 06:25:17 PM
Update how long left now?
Wow. Really? *facepalm* Just be patient. >_> :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yeah. MarioDK is supposed to be leaving for 2 weeks. Be lucky he's putting fourth a effort to finish by Thursday

June 18, 2012, 08:24:37 PM #7008 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 08:54:51 PM by Here for as long until my swag dies
Mariodk, I know I'm being a REAL DUMBASS by asking this: Can you import Sonic the saiyan over Goku, by resizing Sonic? (I know, "what a dumbass question" right?)

Mariodk, Do you know how to do netplay on Dolphin? I wanted to fight you in Brawl.

Quote from: Here for as long until my swag dies on June 18, 2012, 08:24:37 PM
Mariodk, I know I'm being a REAL DUMBASS by asking this: Can you import Sonic the saiyan over Goku, by resizing Sonic? (I know, "what a dumbass question" right?)

Mariodk, Do you know how to do netplay on Dolphin? I wanted to fight you in Brawl.
Is netplay basically an emulated version of Wifi????????
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Here for as long until my swag dies on June 18, 2012, 08:24:37 PM
Mariodk, I know I'm being a REAL DUMBASS by asking this: Can you import Sonic the saiyan over Goku, by resizing Sonic? (I know, "what a dumbass question" right?)

Mariodk, Do you know how to do netplay on Dolphin? I wanted to fight you in Brawl.
you can´t play online with dolphin emulator (atleast with wii games) idk with gamecube
also i will not make a model import of Sonic the saiyan over CF boneset too much work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey MarioDK on your SMBZ Sonic V2, what animations are gonna be new? i know you made a new wait 1 animation. But what else have you made?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on June 19, 2012, 05:25:47 AM
Hey MarioDK on your SMBZ Sonic V2, what animations are gonna be new? i know you made a new wait 1 animation. But what else have you made?
new Side-B(almost the same but still revamped)
N-B gets new animation for then you hit someone with homing attack(just like Project:M)
Down-B will be same as in SSBF2
up-B will be revamped
"A" attacks will almost like as in Project:M(but afew is still from SMBZ v1) but i will do so they fit more to Vbrawl and on-hit-cancel system
and for classic sonic resize mode i will do the same method as i did on Kid naruto so it dont needing a Fitmotionetc.pac then i dont have to waste filesize for that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

idk if you're taking request for a certain move... but there's this hack called Sonic Battle by Crush the Lone Wolf, he has a very good Forward Air attack, The Sonic Eagle, It has a very good spike move. i actually like that one more then the V1 SMBZ Sonic move. It's just an idea or something i'd like to see added to the V2. but if you dont want to that's fine. i just thought i'd tell you. XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on June 19, 2012, 06:14:19 AM
idk if you're taking request for a certain move... but there's this hack called Sonic Battle by Crush the Lone Wolf, he has a very good Forward Air attack, The Sonic Eagle, It has a very good spike move. i actually like that one more then the V1 SMBZ Sonic move. It's just an idea or something i'd like to see added to the V2. but if you dont want to that's fine. i just thought i'd tell you. XD
i am adding Project: M´s F-air (since that is also a spike move)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

lol well that's fine.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

hopefully SMBZ sonic v2 will be release tomorrow but i can´t promise anything yet
anyway new poll
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


the polls end then i get home again
so the winner will be the first to be finished and the 2nd. is next (all will get finished so dont worry)
and SMBZ sonic V2 is hopefully finished before i had to go so if it is finished tomorrow i will remove it from the poll and reset votes again

edit:
Naruto winning over Sonic/DBZ? thats new
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well to tell the thruth waht i really wanted was to the vegeta psa would be finished .
please dont flame me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.