Snoopy's Stuff - 10-20 Samurai Jack is released

Started by Snoopy, March 08, 2011, 07:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what should i do next?  percent is how easy it should be to do

Professor Oak on PT (85%)
11 (34.4%)
Poppy Bros Jr on TL (80%)
1 (3.1%)
Regulus (from Bomberman) on TL (75%)
1 (3.1%)
Mr Krabbs on Dedede (75%)
5 (15.6%)
Tails on Fox (70%)
7 (21.9%)
Eggplant Wizard on Dedede (70%)
0 (0%)
Leafeon/other Eeveelutions on Ivysaur (65%)
5 (15.6%)
Klungo on DK (60%)
0 (0%)
Axem Rangers (from Super Mario RPG) on ? - 70% - 50%, depends on base character
1 (3.1%)
a different Pokemon (i have a separate list for them)
1 (3.1%)
do my suggestion!  (post what it is.  i may or may not be interested)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

I already made GIR over Olimar, but ShadowSnake said it was hard to export. Wanna see mine?

Yeah I have collada installed for 3DS Max 8 (Which I've had to uninstall and reinstall ) but I can't seem to get my hands on the Collada installer for 2010.

I emailed freeling software and requested that software but they sent me an email back saying "we don't offer that software anymore" =_= if they dont do it then why the [censored] do they still have it listed on their website, it even says that to get that software you have to send them an email asking for it... >_> UGH!

Also, just tried the "patching" on my polygon I wanted gone and I vertexed it to be MICROSIZED so there's no way it'll show up now =3 at least I hope :D

SmashClash, i think i see why it's a pain to patch.  you have Olimar's nose spread all over his face.  i've never gotten his nose to do what i want it to do, even by shrinking it to nothing.  and patching is the only reason i temporarily stopped GIR.  i'm pretty sure i know how to correct it on mine, but i got lazy and decided to work on something else.

and i'm finally almost done with the modeling portion of Kat and Ana.  still no texture, though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Snoopy on September 10, 2011, 02:29:29 AMand patching is the only reason i temporarily stopped GIR.  i'm pretty sure i know how to correct it on mine, but i got lazy and decided to work on something else.
Yeah. This for me, too.

lol Kat and Anna = Katana :D
Ice and Climbers = =_=; seriously nintendo, you made a GAME about two eskimo kids climbing a mountain.....*sigh* nintendo logic....

so after a few exporting issues, and finally getting over my laziness of putting it off, GIR is finally released!



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22550

has 2 versions, regular GIR and serious GIR.

i would have included pigs over the Pikmin, but the game lagged every time i tried replacing them.  so GIR has just regular Pikmin.  and don't mind the legs so much, there was some major polygon stretching if i renamed the leg bones.  on the positive side, GIR should actually be wifi safe, since i didn't do any bone edits.

and i'm officially canceling Kat and Ana.  too many stupid issues i can't fix.

and the title is because most of the recent vertexes have all been DBZ related.  
stupid overrated DBZ...

GIR looks great!

Now, about the piggies: were you using the newest Brawl Box that BlackJax recently released? If so, that's why it lags. The model rebuilder isn't finished yet.

That's why the platforms were causing the game to lag too. /:

And yeah, it's good to finally see something not DBZ related. XD

Hopefully that trend will fade away soon.

hopefully, yes.

but i tried both versions of BrawlBox (.63d and BlackJax's) and it gave me the same issue each time.  it may be something with the pig model itself.

actually...   hm.  one more test just came to mind.  if it doesn't work, then i won't bother with the pigs.

Pfft....fat chance, DBZ has lieke 150 characters 8D
oh wait...that's pokemon =_=

eh, but at least Pokemon is more enjoyable.  and trust me, i have a list of about 40 possibilities for Pokemon that haven't been done yet that might work vertexing wise.

but i just tested my thought, and it was using the new BrawlBox to rename the pigs bones that caused the lag.  it did the same thing to GIR.  i should have realized that before, but oh well.  i'll get the GIR with piggies up soon.


Edit:  now has piggies!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22550

no pics of the piggies because i'm going to be late for class...

I love GIR, he was my favorite character from the show (like many others) works perfectly on the blue costume.
I also see you've been getting better at textures too.

I disagree, DBZ is very enjoyable.

-but you're free to you opinion, so keep on truckin'!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Snoopy, why don't you ever post in the blog for stuff like this? (I have an excuse, I take five million year breaks between hacks :p)

school and homework.  i'll probably post it there tomorrow, i should have some time.  and you think i'm actually improving with textures?  i didn't think i did much different with GIR than any of the others, but hey, i'll take the compliment.  thanks!

and i started Samurai Jack over Marth today in between classes.  he needs to be made.

Quote from: Snoopy on September 22, 2011, 06:02:24 AM
and i started Samurai Jack over Marth today in between classes.  he needs to be made.

I used to love that show... Back when Cartoon Network was still a decent channel to watch!

In short, I agree... he DOES need to be made for Brawl.