KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

even though im not part of the team i like the idea despero6 made that would be cool

I like despero's Idea as well, except for the finger thing. Maybe make it a finishing blast of psychokinetic energy?

i agree with this too and i also agree in what xZedkiel said about the finishing move as well. but whatever works for you all im ok with. :)


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

OK. Looks like people like despero6's Final Smash idea. If the rest of the team is OK with it, then I'll change the Final.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i totally want that final smash idea.

it'd be easier to hit with LOL.

can you make him hold smaller items Telekentically as well? oh and somehow move really fast while moving heavy objects?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

oh i totally agree with this too. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


yeah the finger thing i dont think they should put that in. and yeah what you said with the psychokinetic energy that would be a great idea too

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 24, 2011, 09:42:07 PM
i totally want that final smash idea.

it'd be easier to hit with LOL.

can you make him hold smaller items Telekentically as well? oh and somehow move really fast while moving heavy objects?

Ah one thing I missed out.
He should be able to walk / run whilst holding heavy objects.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 25, 2011, 12:20:23 AM
Ah one thing I missed out.
He should be able to walk / run whilst holding heavy objects.
Even though your idea is accurate, don't you think that allowing Silver mobility with heavy objects might be a little unfair?
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Quote from: Amulet_Clover on August 26, 2011, 03:17:21 PM
Even though your idea is accurate, don't you think that allowing Silver mobility with heavy objects might be a little unfair?

Perhaps, it wouldn't be fast.
Besides he lacks a lot of actual attacks now, so it may even him out if anything.

It's not so bad when you look at it that way.
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

For the Final Smash...I'll make a poll about it to see what everyone thinks should be done about it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

First vote!  I really like despero6's idea.  It sounds powerful and entertaining!
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Just because an idea sounds good doesn't mean it fits the character though. Silver doesn't even do anything remotely close to that in the games. Silver has no real physical attributes about himself. No offense to despero6, but I don't agree with the idea. Just because it sounds entertaining doesn't mean it fits. If you are going to make a character moveset, do something the character is actually going to do.
"Power of the Stars and all that magical girl crap."