KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 19, 2011, 11:22:31 PMis it megaman or scizor that is next?
When I get my computer back and the new Megaman X rig isn't on BrawlVault, then I'll work on Scizor. But if it is, I'll work on X.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 19, 2011, 11:31:26 PMIt is MEGAZOR!!
xD
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*Sees poll*
Mario loves Carchar ya know?  :srs:

[Clicks *Yes.* option]

also *sees some other posts* Good luck with Scizor  :af2:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




...Looks like according to the poll, I did waste my time and effort on Carchar. >_> [censored]!
...
But besides that my teacher is letting me borrow a laptop for Christmas break. That means that I can work more on Scizor.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 20, 2011, 01:19:11 AM
*Sees poll*
Mario loves Carchar ya know?  :srs:

[Clicks *Yes.* option]

also *sees some other posts* Good luck with Scizor  :af2:
Thank you. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

me and my brother use carchar all the time he is fun we can use the same character yet they can be different.

Anyway can't wait for scizor and megaman i hope scizor dosnt take too long  ;D

most ppl voted for yes >.<

anyway, a OC should be mostly enjoyed by the creator... it should be your pride, and it doesnt need to get over 9000 downloads, cuz ppl wont take a non-profesional OC...

take stuff more in the positive way, u like how it came out? u took good use of feedback to make it even better? if u did those two things, u, sir, rule.

Quote from: jokekid on December 20, 2011, 06:23:48 PMmost ppl voted for yes >.< anyway, a OC should be mostly enjoyed by the creator... it should be your pride, and it doesnt need to get over 9000 downloads, cuz ppl wont take a non-profesional OC... take stuff more in the positive way, u like how it came out? u took good use of feedback to make it even better? if u did those two things, u, sir, rule.
Add up all the no votes. But I should really start being more positive.

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 20, 2011, 06:23:07 PMme and my brother use carchar all the time he is fun we can use the same character yet they can be different. Anyway can't wait for scizor and megaman i hope scizor dosnt take too long  ;D
I see. And I'll start working on Scizor when I get home.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

No because I already have something for Fox.
No because I don't want to replace Fox.

those two shouldnt be counted... since they have reasons other than quality

So kjp now its scizor time? xD cant wait for a preview of him in action :P glad you got a laptop to use in christmas break xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 20, 2011, 06:20:00 PM
...Looks like according to the poll, I did waste my time and effort on Carchar. >_> [censored]!
...
But besides that my teacher is letting me borrow a laptop for Christmas break. That means that I can work more on Scizor.
Thank you. :)
How the hell did you get a teacher to lend you a laptop over christmas break, thats freakin awesome!
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on December 20, 2011, 11:45:48 PMHow the hell did you get a teacher to lend you a laptop over christmas break, thats freakin awesome!
She said that she trusts me. And I also told her why I couldn't use my computer at home.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 20, 2011, 11:51:37 PM
She said that she trusts me. And I also told her why I couldn't use my computer at home.
Wow, you are really lucky to have a teacher like that and not an evil selfish bastard math teacher >.>


Quote from: keepitreal on December 21, 2011, 05:44:20 PM
hey kjp who is making the megaman x rig you are waiting 4?
Beyond is making a Megaman X rig over Snake.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so r u moving the psa from toon link to snake?

Quote from: keepitreal on December 21, 2011, 07:44:36 PMso r u moving the psa from toon link to snake?
No. I will port the Snake rig over onto Toon Link.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]