KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 23, 2011, 03:55:34 PMthis might be a bit ridiculous to ask at this point but would there be a beta before newyears or a preview of your work
That's something I want to do. xP
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Double post, deal with it. :>.>:
...
More progess on Scizor.
-Forward Throw: Air Slash. Scizor throws its foe and then sends a blade of air at him/her.
-Up Smash: Headbutt. Scizor jumps up in an attempt to headbutt its foe. Poor range, but high damage.
-Final Smash: Giga Impact. It works list like Marth's Critical Hit.
I hope to have a Beta released by tomorrow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

yes!! nice work  ;D is scizor able to activate his metal texture for iron head?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 24, 2011, 03:14:30 PMyes!! nice work  ;D is scizor able to activate his metal texture for iron head?
I don't think that's possible. :/ It would be great if it was. But I did the second best thing, I made him have a gray overlay when doing metal moves.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

improvisation i like that
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Mh, I'm not overly interested in Scizor, but I guess I might give it a try.

I'm almost done with Scizor Beta 1.
...
What's left?
-Back Air.
-Neutral Air.
-Down Smash.
-Taunts.
-Wins.
-Entry.


Quote from: Karamitasu on December 24, 2011, 04:46:55 PMMh, I'm not overly interested in Scizor, but I guess I might give it a try.
Glad to hear that. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, one question. Did you ever have your Scyther ported over Diddy or is that just me having bad memory? lol If you did, is it possible to have Skiz-zor over Diddy? Cause I'd keep him forever. o.o And would you like me to do recolors?

>.>
<.<
:af: Expect a Beta release of Scizor tonight!
Merry Christmas Kittens. :af:

Quote from: xZedkiel on December 25, 2011, 12:15:28 AMWell, one question. Did you ever have your Scyther ported over Diddy or is that just me having bad memory? lol If you did, is it possible to have Skiz-zor over Diddy? Cause I'd keep him forever. o.o And would you like me to do recolors?
No. Scyther was over Falco. And for recolors, you're gonna have to ask Beyond about that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

 :happy: awesome

do you think it is possible to be ported so we can keep silver?

edit: is divine still going helping to revamp ichigo

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 25, 2011, 01:31:32 AM:happy: awesome do you think it is possible to be ported so we can keep silver? edit: is divine still going helping to revamp ichigo
I don't think Scizor will be able to be ported. ._.

And it has been ages since I last heard from DO.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i hope this dosen't make you mad but do you have an idea of what time you might upload him i think my mom might make me go to bed by 10 lol

YES!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 25, 2011, 01:40:25 AMi hope this dosen't make you mad but do you have an idea of what time you might upload him i think my mom might make me go to bed by 10 lol
xP _Data_Drain_ is currently recording a video. I didn't get what I wanted done due to the deadline I want to meet. Maybe sometime around 9-10 maybe.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Scizor is out!
BrawlVault link will be here soon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]