KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 79 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: lord_of_D: on May 08, 2011, 04:09:21 PM
another broken psa? meh.

pd: for who dont want to get rid of marth download the sephirot over rob and replace the psa files with the ichigo ones, i did with another psas and it worked :D
This PSA is not supposed to be broken.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Man, this .rel file things is so weird i don't want to know nothing about it until someone post a Super Noob Guide For Dummies -_-.
Anyway, i was wondering if its possible (or will ever be) to hack the AI of a character....
Imagine the possibilities.....

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on May 08, 2011, 10:00:19 PM
Anyway, i was wondering if its possible (or will ever be) to hack the AI of a character....
Imagine the possibilities.....
It is possible, look here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20895.0

So I tried Ichigo, seems good so far. May I suggest a couple of changes:

1. Neutral B is pretty OP. Using the fully charged move, I hit mario with both the sword slash and the shockwave. Result: 49% damage. For such a short charge (it's about 2, 2 and a half seconds to full charge) this does way too much damage and knockback (the shockwave itself is a guaranteed kill if they are off the stage). Both need a nerf.

2. Not really a suggestion, but a bug. If you hit Ichigo when he is invisible during his side B, he stays like that. (Not sure for how long, as he was on his last life when this happens)

3. Not a fan of the Up B Aerial. The flying makes it way too easy to recover.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on May 09, 2011, 07:37:45 PM
So I tried Ichigo, seems good so far. May I suggest a couple of changes:

1. Neutral B is pretty OP. Using the fully charged move, I hit mario with both the sword slash and the shockwave. Result: 49% damage. For such a short charge (it's about 2, 2 and a half seconds to full charge) this does way too much damage and knockback (the shockwave itself is a guaranteed kill if they are off the stage). Both need a nerf.

2. Not really a suggestion, but a bug. If you hit Ichigo when he is invisible during his side B, he stays like that. (Not sure for how long, as he was on his last life when this happens)

3. Not a fan of the Up B Aerial. The flying makes it way too easy to recover.
1.) OK, I'll make that charge even longer. I tried balancing it out by making it slow and have huge hitlag.

2.) I forgot to make him invincible while doing that.

3.)I could make the floating only happen during the Final Smash.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 09, 2011, 07:46:31 PM
1.) OK, I'll make that charge even longer. I tried balancing it out by making it slow and have huge hitlag.

2.) I forgot to make him invincible while doing that.

3.)I could make the floating only happen during the Final Smash.
1. I would prefer if it was just weaker, but If you want it like that...

3. An entirely new move would be nice (maybe the super smash flash 2 Up special, the sort of helicopter-with the sword thing. On a random tangent, I don't know if you did this on purpose, but as it is the moveset is exactly the same as the SSF2 version with the exceptions of the Up special and ground Down Special), but that would be better, yes.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Just wanted to hang by and fall off and say that these PSAs are pretty creative and cool.
I might just try out Ichigo...

ತಎತ

Quote from: Crystal on May 09, 2011, 10:28:55 PM
Just wanted to hang by and fall off and say that these PSAs are pretty creative and cool.
I might just try out Ichigo...
Thanks. ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey jiggs.. From reading the Opening ... Have you heard of selkadoom if not google sonic Rpg... There's lots of textures that would work... He's alot stronger and faster than both sonic and shadow... But is very lacking in defenses.. By that i mean no counters , low weight (lighter than kirby)And his moves have no priorty... The smash attacks thing... Were if it's higher it will attack instead... All his moves have that prioroty.. Like standard A for sonic...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Quote from: ADJSonic on May 10, 2011, 12:40:12 AM
Hey jiggs.. From reading the Opening ... Have you heard of selkadoom if not google sonic Rpg... There's lots of textures that would work... He's alot stronger and faster than both sonic and shadow... But is very lacking in defenses.. By that i mean no counters , low weight (lighter than kirby)And his moves have no priorty... The smash attacks thing... Were if it's higher it will attack instead... All his moves have that prioroty.. Like standard A for sonic...
No, I have not heard of that character.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

kingjiggypuff you shoulder edit poll becoz Marth got afew .rel files if ppl want this PSA but dont get rid of Marth they can use Marth over ROB
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 10, 2011, 05:59:03 PM
kingjiggypuff you shoulder edit poll becoz Marth got afew .rel files if ppl want this PSA but dont get rid of Marth they can use Marth over ROB
OK. I'll put in the option and reset the poll.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2011, 06:08:46 PM
OK. I'll put in the option and reset the poll.
offtopic:
in the weekend i find all these .rel files there is made and make a package then upload it in BrawlVault for the ppl who can´t find them in the threads
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later