KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 83 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

It's because since you're using a port, be it replacement or with a .rel, the PSAs of the same character base call up one set of graphics. And then the PSAs get confused on which to call up.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 11, 2011, 07:41:54 PM
It's because since you're using a port, be it replacement or with a .rel, the PSAs of the same character base call up one set of graphics. And then the PSAs get confused on which to call up.
That's what i figured, guess a Ichigo + Sephiroth video isn't really something to do XD

>.>
<.<
:>.>:
BETA 2 is coming soon...
Quote from: Puraidou-13 on May 11, 2011, 09:06:43 PM
That's what i figured, guess a Ichigo + Sephiroth video isn't really something to do XD
XD Lol. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Bankai Ichigo BETA 2 is out!
See OP for details.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

From what I see it Ichigo llooks good ;D

Also, KJP, you think you can do a PSA for me after you are finished with Bankai Ichigo?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 12, 2011, 10:54:02 PM
From what I see it looks good ;D
Also, KJP, you think you can do a PSA for me after you are finished with Bankai Ichigo?
Who is the character?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 12, 2011, 10:55:37 PM
Who is the character?
Me ^^


(Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core. He scarified himself to save Cloud and his other friends from an army of 600,000 evil troopers. He beat them all but was fataly injured after several gunshot wounds which eventually led to his death.)

BeyondYou is planning in doing Zack Fair over Ike

I can give you a couple of ideas for the PSA if you want.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 12, 2011, 11:07:35 PM
Me ^^
(Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core. He scarified himself to save him and his friends from an army of 600,000 evil troopers. He beat them all but was fataly injured after several gunshot wounds which eventually led to his death.)
BeyondYou is planning in doing Zack Fair over Ike
I can give you a couple of ideas for the PSA if you want.
I'll think about it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

K, thanks.
I'll provide ideas for the movset when my finals end

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 12, 2011, 11:11:43 PM
I'll think about it.
i tough you will be doing mewtwo next and one that wasnt over lucario like the 3 or 4 psas we already have?
well good job on ichigo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 12, 2011, 11:19:15 PM
i tough you will be doing mewtwo next and one that wasnt over lucario like the 3 or 4 psas we already have?
well good job on ichigo
I tried to import Mewtwo over someone, and it only ended up working only on the Hanabrew stage.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 12, 2011, 11:20:35 PM
I tried to import Mewtwo over someone, and it only ended up working only on the Hanabrew stage.
there is a mewtwo over dk that works decently  except if freezes  during nB and FS and cant do UP B but the texture itself works over DK check it out
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I tried that Mewtwo, thats a disaster of glitches >.>

Dantarion is going to make a generic ft_Lucario.rel just like PW did with Ike and ssbbtailsfan did with Marth. I suggest putting that project on hold until he releases that .rel so that you can work over Lucario and then easily port him over Olimar.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: