KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

well that should be easy, that will be an amazing solo charizard you should start doing movesets with mega evos next xD shame theres no mega blastoise or megavenusaur since a mix of pm and such like you are doing with charizard would have been amazing solar beam and such.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 03, 2014, 07:26:18 PM #5071 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:10:18 PM by KingEvilpuff
Quote from: Carnage on May 03, 2014, 04:17:39 PM
well that should be easy, that will be an amazing solo charizard you should start doing movesets with mega evos next xD shame theres no mega blastoise or megavenusaur since a mix of pm and such like you are doing with charizard would have been amazing solar beam and such.

There is a Mega Blastoise over Bowser, and Mega Blastoise over Squirtle is in production apparently.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I've got the Model Changers working for the most part, but I've ran into a pickle.

I have returned to my old issue of Charizard being invisible when the Model Changer is not active. He's also invisible when Shielding and being Thrown.

If anyone is skilled with Model Changers and would like to take a look, then I'll send over the files.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 03, 2014, 08:21:43 PM
I've got the Model Changers working for the most part, but I've ran into a pickle.

I have returned to my old issue of Charizard being invisible when the Model Changer is not active. He's also invisible when Shielding and being Thrown.

If anyone is skilled with Model Changers and would like to take a look, then I'll send over the files.
wasnt nano the one that solved the problem last time?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 03, 2014, 09:25:34 PM
wasnt nano the one that solved the problem last time?
That's when this project was still over Charizard, and not Link. Though SonicBrawler is taking his hand at the issue. And while he does that, I'm experimenting with Action Overrides to see if I can fix the issue, and it has been working so far.

I've got the following fixed:
-Donkey Kong's Cargo Throw.
-Kirby's/Dedede's Swallow.
-Diddy Kong's Monkey Flip.
-Yoshi's Egg Lay.
-Ganondorf's Flame Choke.
-Ganondorf's Dark Dive.
-Captain Falcon's Falcon Dive.
-Lucario's Force Palm.
-Wario's Chomp.
-Bowser's Flying Slam.

All I need to do is fix up being grabbed by Snake and Shielding.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

would it be possible for me to test it when it needs testing? your projects are fun to do so

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

May 03, 2014, 11:00:28 PM #5076 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 11:03:03 PM by Nαno
Quote from: Carnage on May 03, 2014, 04:17:39 PM
shame theres no megavenusaur
Soon.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 03, 2014, 10:58:46 PMwould it be possible for me to test it when it needs testing? your projects are fun to do so
Sure.

I'll send the files to you and Carnage when I finish the mechanic.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 03, 2014, 11:03:31 PM
Sure.

I'll send the files to you and Carnage when I finish the mechanic.
If only I had a capture card... I might have one someday, though...

Quote from: Nαno on May 03, 2014, 11:00:28 PM
Soon.
This means everything.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Ok, I want to be one of the testers.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

If this includes Holy Zard X again I'm in! *Shot*
...
I'd like to test it either way actually.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 03, 2014, 11:13:45 PM
Ok, I want to be one of the testers.
Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 03, 2014, 11:21:29 PMI'd like to test it either way actually.
Sure.

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 03, 2014, 11:21:29 PMIf this includes Holy Zard X again I'm in! *Shot*
Of course it will. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh, are you accepting testers? If you're fine with it, I'd like to test this out too.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on May 03, 2014, 11:42:32 PMOh, are you accepting testers? If you're fine with it, I'd like to test this out too.
Sure.

I think I should cap my tester limit at around 10. If people really want to test it, then I'll increase the cap to 15. 6 of those spots (which is including you) are taken
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Did I hear....TESTERS???? Lol, I'd love to be a tester if you'll have me.