KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 28, 2014, 12:28:05 AM
Sorry for the delay, but here are some previews of the blue effects. I also added in some previews of Charizard's standard effects to showcase the orange sword glow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for the mouth fire, I tried using the fire model from Megazard X's model and animate it to simulate a fire, but that flopped. I:

Everything did work, though I'm not too good at animating with scale. If someone would be willing to make a basic mouth flame model and animate it, that would be great.

Is the orange sword glow a common like Duons? If so, what's the ID? I've been lookin for one.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 28, 2014, 04:03:01 PM
Is the orange sword glow a common like Duons? If so, what's the ID? I've been lookin for one.
The orange... I don't think... But there may be a character in the Assist Trophy with an orange sword glow (or he used Link's sword glow... If that's the case, then he could use Link's sword glow used with the bow...)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 28, 2014, 03:36:39 PMTry to use Duon's sword glow. It's the #7... The same used in Alba's Cloud PSA...
Sword Glow ID 7 is also the Beam Sword trail. :P

Quote from: Nebulon on April 28, 2014, 04:03:01 PMIs the orange sword glow a common like Duons? If so, what's the ID? I've been lookin for one.
Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 28, 2014, 04:19:10 PMThe orange... I don't think... But there may be a character in the Assist Trophy with an orange sword glow (or he used Link's sword glow... If that's the case, then he could use Link's sword glow used with the bow...)
The blue sword glow is the common one. The orange sword glow is ID 22 from ef_arman (which the the effect file my solo Charizard uses). The blue glow in the picture is ID 8, which is the common sword glow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 28, 2014, 06:00:29 PM
Sword Glow ID 7 is also the Beam Sword trail. :P
Didn't know that... Lol.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 28, 2014, 06:00:29 PMThe blue sword glow is the common one. The orange sword glow is ID 22 from ef_arman (which the the effect file my solo Charizard uses). The blue glow in the picture is ID 8, which is the common sword glow.
ef_arman? A custom effect file?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 28, 2014, 06:19:19 PM
ef_arman? A custom effect file?
It's a SSE Enemy.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 28, 2014, 07:27:02 PM
It's a SSE Enemy.
I see... Well, SSE enemies do have alot of sword glows, aren't they? These Primid guys have a green one, the "armans" or something that way have an orange one, Duon has a blue one and Tabuu has a purple one... And that makes ONLY some of them...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 28, 2014, 09:19:47 PM
I see... Well, SSE enemies do have alot of sword glows, aren't they? These Primid guys have a green one, the "armans" or something that way have an orange one, Duon has a blue one and Tabuu has a purple one... And that makes ONLY some of them...
I don't know which enemy is the arman. Though for the sword glow color, I just named a recolored sword glow texture (taken from Marth) to the name of the sword glow texture the arman enemy uses.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 28, 2014, 09:19:47 PM
I see... Well, SSE enemies do have alot of sword glows, aren't they? These Primid guys have a green one, the "armans" or something that way have an orange one, Duon has a blue one and Tabuu has a purple one... And that makes ONLY some of them...

Which ID(s) is Tabuu's, anyway?

Back on topic: I personally agree that the glows on Char's tail need to be dulled. But otherwise, this is looking fantastic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 29, 2014, 02:41:54 AM
Which ID(s) is Tabuu's, anyway?
I dunno... You may need to check out his files...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

So my Internet died yesterday. :L

But now I have it back, so things should be fine now.

Though I managed to get a lot of work done with Solo Charizard during that time!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In a nutshell, this is kinda like P:M Charizard with some edits.

Specials:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mega Charizard X.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mega Charizard Y.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm not sure if I should accept testers yet (with exception to the people I told they could), but I might do so anyway to make up for lost time. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

down special making it invunerable for a short time would just be unbrawl like imo, it will mean we would continusaly spam the down special before atatcking, it would be a spam move  or a useless move if it didnt gave you time for anything.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 30, 2014, 05:33:59 PM
down special making it invunerable for a short time would just be unbrawl like imo, it will mean we would continusaly spam the down special before atatcking, it would be a spam move  or a useless move if it didnt gave you time for anything.
Well that's true, I guess.

The main concept of a Down Special is utility, so I wanted to make Down Special to help deal with Charizard's main weaknesses, which would be projectiles and pressure.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 30, 2014, 05:41:36 PM
Well that's true, I guess.

The main concept of a Down Special is utility, so I wanted to make Down Special to help deal with Charizard's main weaknesses, which would be projectiles and pressure.
then make something to reflect projectyles or make a hitbox around him to neutralize projectyles like when hitboxes clash i dont see how an invincibilty move will ever be a good thing imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 30, 2014, 05:48:00 PM
then make something to reflect projectyles or make a hitbox around him to neutralize projectyles like when hitboxes clash i dont see how an invincibilty move will ever be a good thing imo.
I'll experiment with neutralizing projectiles, since I can use Link's Shield data'
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 30, 2014, 06:03:46 PM
since I can use Link's Shield data'

Wait, what?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.