KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 21, 2014, 03:05:28 PM
-The jump does damage, which I'm fine with, but it does too much knockback. I know you are working on fixing this, but I kinda like it.
inb4KJPexplainsagain
the one you are using is over Link, and that is a glitch he is working on.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Picture of the current time.

Introducing the (somewhat Beta) Red, Blue, and Green recolors of Mega Charizard Y!
(Click the image for a larger version)


Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 21, 2014, 03:05:28 PM-The jump does damage, which I'm fine with, but it does too much knockback. I know you are working on fixing this, but I kinda like it.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 21, 2014, 02:16:31 PMThe jumping is not supposed to do damage. That issue is due to not using the correct FighterXX.dat because I put Mega Charizard X's Up Special Animations for the normal Aerial Jump Sub Actions.

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 21, 2014, 05:34:46 PM
inb4KJPexplainsagain
:>.>:

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 21, 2014, 03:05:28 PM-Zard X is basically just a punching bag in the air, but I assume you did that to balance his ground game out. Kinda like Zelda.
Mega Charizard X isn't much of an air fighter. I intended Mega Charizard X to be similar to Little Mac; a monster on the ground, but weakened in the air. But unlike Little Mac, Mega Charizard can hold his own in the air if used correctly.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 21, 2014, 03:05:28 PM-Flare Blitz is a tad too strong. I'd say if you keep it this strong, add a bit more recoil damage.
The hitbox is strong for the first 3-5 Frames, then it quickly weakens.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 21, 2014, 03:05:28 PMThat's really the only problems I saw with it. This is a very nice moveset that plays nicely and is fun to use. Nice job, KJP.
Glad you're enjoying this moveset so far.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Red can be a bit more desaturated. Looks too bright for Brawl.

I love the color palettes though. Good work.

Quote from: Nαno on May 21, 2014, 06:54:02 PM
Red can be a bit more desaturated. Looks too bright for Brawl.
I'll experiment with darkening it.

Quote from: Nαno on May 21, 2014, 06:54:02 PMI love the color palettes though. Good work.
Thanks. Though I can't have all the credit, since they use P:M's color schemes for the green and blue ones.

But this is all I can really do at the moment, so I'll have to rely on you for the remaining recolors. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I believe you'll send it to testers today.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


The white is still a bit bright, but the red is much better. \o0o/

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 21, 2014, 07:02:48 PM
I believe you'll send it to testers today.
It'll either be sometime today or later this week.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Side tilt suggestion Fire Fang. Even though I said that earlier in my feedback. Sorry I used the Link version. I could NOT get BrawlEx to work.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on May 21, 2014, 08:02:49 PM
Side tilt suggestion Fire Fang.
For that, I could just use P:M Charizard's Side Tilt, and give it a Fire Flag. That way, it could kinda merge vBrawl and P:M's Side Tilt attacks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Quote from: Kienamaru on May 21, 2014, 08:02:49 PM
Side tilt suggestion Fire Fang. Even though I said that earlier in my feedback. Sorry I used the Link version. I could NOT get BrawlEx to work.
There are plenty of BrawlEx packs, man. Use Nebulon's BrawlEx (which never worked for me) or Kitsu's BrawlEx the one I'm currently using, make a few changes to an already existing Link's Fighter.dat and add Zard over the one you modified.
I can give you the things you need if you tell me who do you change and what BrawlEx are you using.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 21, 2014, 08:05:45 PM
For that, I could just use P:M Charizard's Side Tilt, and give it a Fire Flag. That way, it could kinda merge vBrawl and P:M's Side Tilt attacks.
And that way you can have a more "decloned" Charizard. Just a question though (stupid one) would we be able to use it diagonally too? Or will it be just horizontal slices?

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 21, 2014, 07:20:29 PM

The white is still a bit bright, but the red is much better. \o0o/
It'll either be sometime today or later this week.
Let the white as it is. It adds a slight brightness, but it's not blinding, so it's alright IMO.
Them eyes, though... :o
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Nαno on May 21, 2014, 08:34:01 PMLove it!
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 21, 2014, 08:41:54 PMreminds me of Guilmon, and that's not a bad thing
Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 21, 2014, 08:46:21 PMLet the white as it is. It adds a slight brightness, but it's not blinding, so it's alright IMO.
Them eyes, though... :o
Glad you all like the update.

Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 21, 2014, 08:46:21 PMAnd that way you can have a more "decloned" Charizard. Just a question though (stupid one) would we be able to use it diagonally too? Or will it be just horizontal slices?
Since I'm fully replacing Side Tilt, it'll be able to be used diagonally. Since P:M's functions the same as well.

And thanks to the cleaning function with the latest BB, file size isn't that much of an issue anymore for the MotionEtc file. The current file size is about 3,677 KB (3.58 MB). So I have at least 200 KB (~0.4 MB) left

But I can't say the same for the PSA file. It's currently at 491 KB. So I only have about 20+ KB left. But I don't really need to worry, since the PSA is virtually done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey KJP, just wanna let you know that im ready to fully help you again.

P.S. I know I'm late when i say this, but, i hope yo had a happy birthday.

I think I might send the update sometime today. The only thing that was holding me back was the SoundBank code for the Link version. I'm still having issues with it, but it's just a minor problem that I'll look into before the public release.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 22, 2014, 05:03:54 AMHey KJP, just wanna let you know that im ready to fully help you again.
Alright.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 22, 2014, 05:03:54 AMP.S. I know I'm late when i say this, but, i hope yo had a happy birthday.
Thanks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

When you get things updated or whatever and you're ready to balance it out I don't mind PSAing it for you.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?