KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 13, 2014, 12:59:16 PMCan I ask why you use link as a base?
Is it because of his file sizes?
-High File Size for both FitChar.pac and FitCharMotionEtc.pac
-Two projectiles.
-Action Override Entries and Action Override Exits.

The only downside is having limited Special Actions. You only have about Special 6 Actions to work with. The other 3 are used for the Final Smash.
-Neutral Special.
-Side Special.
-Up Special Start.
-Down Special.
-Up Special Hold.
-Up Special End.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 13, 2014, 01:42:42 PMSeeing as Ike doesn't either, I guess they're equally easy.
Actually, Ike does have an Article. That said Article is his Sword when using Up Special.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 01:51:35 PM
Actually, Ike does have an Article. That said Article is his Sword when using Up Special.
Oh? That counts as an article?
The more you know...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 01:51:35 PM
-High File Size for both FitChar.pac and FitCharMotionEtc.pac
-Two projectiles.
-Action Override Entries and Action Override Exits.
Easy character he is...

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 01:51:35 PMThe only downside is having limited Special Actions. You only have about Special 6 Actions to work with. The other 3 are used for the Final Smash.
-Neutral Special.
-Side Special.
-Up Special Start.
-Down Special.
-Up Special Hold.
-Up Special End.
Wait... can you tell them in numbers please? I'm making a small edit on Twilight Link PSA, and I think I did a little mistake...

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 01:51:35 PMActually, Ike does have an Article. That said Article is his Sword when using Up Special.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 13, 2014, 01:55:00 PM
Oh? That counts as an article?
The more you know...
Forgot that one... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 13, 2014, 01:59:11 PMWait... can you tell them in numbers please? I'm making a small edit on Twilight Link PSA, and I think I did a little mistake...
Action 274 (Decimal) 112 (Hex): Neutral Special.
Action 275 (Decimal) 113 (Hex): Side Special.
Action 276 (Decimal) 114 (Hex): Up Special Start.
Action 277 (Decimal) 115 (Hex): Down Special.
Action 278 (Decimal) 116 (Hex): Final Smash Start.
Action 279 (Decimal) 117 (Hex): Up Special Hold.
Action 280 (Decimal) 118 (Hex): Up Special End.
Action 281 (Decimal) 119 (Hex): Side Special. This is the Action Link uses when catching his Boomerang.
Action 282 (Decimal) 11A (Hex): Final Dash. The Action Link uses when closing in on his stunned victim.
Action 283 (Decimal) 11B (Hex): Final End.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 02:06:08 PM
Action 274 (Decimal) 112 (Hex): Neutral Special.
Action 275 (Decimal) 113 (Hex): Side Special.
Action 276 (Decimal) 114 (Hex): Up Special Start.
Action 277 (Decimal) 115 (Hex): Down Special.
Action 278 (Decimal) 116 (Hex): Final Smash Start.
Action 279 (Decimal) 117 (Hex): Up Special Hold.
Action 280 (Decimal) 118 (Hex): Up Special End.
Action 281 (Decimal) 119 (Hex): Side Special. This is the Action Link uses when catching his Boomerang.
Action 282 (Decimal) 11A (Hex): Final Dash. The Action Link uses when closing in on his stunned victim.
Action 283 (Decimal) 11B (Hex): Final End.
Nice! I broke Link's PSA... lol...
Thanks.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 12:34:37 PM
Currently 4/5. I take it you want to be a Sceptile tester?
thatd be a yes. i can easily make time in the summer (since im bringin my wii to the camp im workin in)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on June 13, 2014, 06:11:36 PMthatd be a yes. i can easily make time in the summer (since im bringin my wii to the camp im workin in)
Alright then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Lel... Someone's on fire here...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.




Made my own alternate Misc.1 Color for Sceptile: Beautifly Scheme.

I have a few more in store.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2014, 10:39:34 PM

Made my own alternate Misc.1 Color for Sceptile: Beautifly Scheme.
I have a few more in store.
Not bad. I think I might try to make one myself.

Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2014, 10:39:34 PM


Made my own alternate Misc.1 Color for Sceptile: Beautifly Scheme.

I have a few more in store.
This one looks really good! I'd like it as a recolor for him ;D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 14, 2014, 12:03:02 AM #5624 Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:29:03 AM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 13, 2014, 11:57:38 PM
This one looks really good! I'd like it as a recolor for him ;D

I have a new red color for him too:



Emboar.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302