KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

HAPPY B-DAY PUFFBALL QUEEN KING!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

happy Birthday :D KJP
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thank you Velen+MarioDK. ^_^

I got a new Wii! :af:

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 18, 2011, 05:41:00 PM
HAPPY B-DAY PUFFBALL QUEEN KING!
:>.>: I see what you did there. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 18, 2011, 06:59:22 PM
Nice!  Now hack it :P  Wii >>>>>> Dolphin.
I agree with you 100%
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Wolfric on May 18, 2011, 07:02:09 PM
Feliz cumpleaños Jigglypuff. =D

Hopefully that new Wii is not 4.3U...
:>.>: Curses. My Wii is 4.3U. -_-
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


:af:
My Wii has WiFi!!!!! :af:
>.>
<.<
This is for SSBB
Wii name: KJP
Friend Code: 4470 1788 8724

Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 18, 2011, 07:31:22 PM
That's not really a problem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXVsSsXf4Gs
Thanks SDo0m. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Stocking on May 18, 2011, 08:10:51 PM
Happy Birthday KJP! I hope you have a great day!
^_^ Thanks Cam.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

my wii is 4.3e and works fine smash stack works on 4.3 e and u so no problems ad happy birthday xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Overlord on May 18, 2011, 09:06:30 PM
Happy Birthday. Go on and eat dat cake.
^_^ Thanks Overlord.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]