KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Oh. Oh yeah, go with your 32% for sure. That looks great!
You Never Know!

January 24, 2015, 02:16:02 AM #6287 Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 02:22:35 AM by KingJigglypuff
More recolors. All at 32% opacity.

Blue
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Green
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Purple
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gold
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thoughts?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 24, 2015, 02:16:02 AM
Thoughts?

I want a purple one :V

And not because of Roidley V:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The purple one makes me thing he has an eye.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

am I crazy for thinking that a white recolor with red teeth would be a good idea?

January 24, 2015, 03:46:01 AM #6291 Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 04:56:40 AM by KingJigglypuff
While red teeth wouldn't be a good idea, a white recolor is however. :v

32% opacity.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


50% opacity.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


75% opacity.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I personally like the 50% opacity white option the best, as it's not too bright, yet not too dark.

Edit: Made edits to the Purple recolor to match Ridley's color a bit better.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit 2: Made the green recolor a bit darker by reducing the opacity to 27%

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 24, 2015, 03:46:01 AM

32% opacity.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^This one is the best.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I like both the 50% and the  75% on the albino one.
You Never Know!

Hey.

Guess what?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Holy [censored]. I didn't notice I had 420 pages...

Super Weed Brothers - Deluxe Weed Edition

Joking aside, here's the finalized product of Xenomorph's trophy after a day or two of editing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

trophies are harder than what people thinks, specially because of the size issues
btw, how do you edit the trophy's text?

I made a tutorial on how to make a custom trophy, so you should be able to find what you need in there.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=72903
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I've been wanting to do these things with Raptor's model for a while now...

I finally got to fixing Raptor's shader problem with its tail and arms, alongside adding a subtle spec map to its body.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I applied the same reflective material that Xenomorph uses to Raptor's claws.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And finally...Raptor has Final Smash eyes (I've still gotta adjust the opacity of the red to make it more subtle).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A preview video will be up shortly showcasing the most recent Raptor stuff.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]