KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

If any of you were wondering why I released a bunch of unfinished projects, since I've scrapped these projects, I've released my current progress on these projects for those with the skills needed to finish these projects if they wanted to.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Big bump update coming!

To complement my 23rd birthday, I've decided to release my balance overhaul to Classic Ridley!

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214292
Direct Download (if KC-MM acts up): https://www.dropbox.com/s/svdindfc7lauk3u/Classic Ridley Balance Overhaul.zip?dl=0
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 15, 2017, 03:41:45 PM #6662 Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:44:23 PM by KingJigglypuff
No activity in over a month...Feels bad, man. Well let me fix that (hopefully).

I've finally released my overhaul to Nanobuds' Mega Lucario I teased a few months back.

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214388

Other than that, I unfortunately don't have anything new to show, but I can say that an update to Waluigi (since I've been working with Marioking64DS on Waluigi) is currently in the works. He'll be bigger, faster, and stronger too!
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Another bump, boys, but this time it's something important.

I've finally gathered myself a small group of people to help me get my projects done.

Which projects? Well I want to work on one at a time, so for now, I've set up a strawpoll for those to vote on which Fighter we'll work on first.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13225687
Voting will end this Friday.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


As an FYI, any Fighters previously announced in this thread, but not seen in the poll have since been scrapped.

For those looking forward to the Fighters in question, I give my apologies. I needed to trim the fat off my planned projects, so I had to make some sacrifices.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on June 22, 2017, 02:13:21 AMhow far along did you get on Xeno?
Before my old computer died, I made very little progress. With the files I uploaded on the previous page, I've made even less progress.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This is why we do our projects within Dropbox™, fellas!*

*Sponsored post
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I usually don't upload a project until I'm done with it or if I'm sending to a Beta Tester.

Though I feel I should be clouding my beta projects more often. Which is why I got myself a new 2TB Hard Drive (since by 1 TB Hard Drive's almost out of space).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Dropbox "autoclouds" a file if it's inside the local folder.

You can literally not do anything but open and edit the file, and it will always have an updated version on the cloud with no additional effort whatsoever
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


June 23, 2017, 04:02:28 PM #6669 Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 07:22:06 PM by KingJigglypuff
Thanks for voting, everyone. The poll has been concluded. Here are the results from 248 voters.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Though just because there's a winner, that doesn't quite mean we'll work on it first. The poll was just for which Fighters people themselves would like to see worked on. I'm aware I said the poll would be to see who's worked on first, but after talking with a backroomer, I may go back on this. If anything, it'll be more of a pick between any of the top 5 voted Fighters.

Edit: I've also made an entire overhaul to the OP to reflect my more recent works.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thanks KingRarePepe
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


A very minor update, but I've gotten to updating my Unofficial Cupid Pit PM Alt to its v3.6 counterpart. I'm not promising anything, but I'm also considering making my own spin on the Cupid Pit recolor to make it fit more in line with how Brawl models are recolored (so I'm not just ripping someone else's recolor, since the included recolor isn't mine), alongside giving the recolor its own slot, so you don't have to replace slot 04 (this will be a BrawlEx/PMEx edit only though). This doesn't mean I'll update my other unofficial alts, either.

Changes since the update:
Quote-Updated to v3.6.
-Updated wing glow GFX during Side Special's Glide (since the glow was altered to change itself to red over the course of 60 Frames).
-Pink feathers during Down Taunt and Air Jumping.
Download.
Direct Download for if KC-MM acts up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 16, 2017, 09:47:41 PM #6672 Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 07:19:06 PM by KingJigglypuff
Hey again, I've got another update! Not for anything existing, this time, the content's all new!

If you've seen my posts on Twitter and Discord, you'll know very well what I'm about to show, but why haven't I updated my thread with this information? Well that's because I want to get as much information as possible before making an update post, as a Forum post allows much more freedom than Discord's 2,000 or Twitter's 140 character limit. I also get to explain things in more detail, but enough rambling from me, let's get to the point!

Today's update shows the reveal of a side project I've been working on for about a week or so now. Don't think this is my main project, as this is something I'm just gonna be working on as my group members finish up what they need to do with Smash 2. Once they're done with what they need to do, we'll finally be able to work on the main project, but until then, let me introduce to you all this "New" Challenger...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Upon the completion of coding the Final Smash, it has been since added to the previous master post.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Everything is coming along so great, I love it. I will definitely add this to my game and I can't wait for the rest of the Alloys.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]