KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Thanks for understanding. With all the cuts I've made, I reduced my workload from about 13 characters to about 4 (2 of which are undisclosed), which is still a sizable amount, but it's much more manageable than 13 (that's like a 2/3 cut, lol).

Because even if the stars aligned and my team was able to dedicate their full time to working on these characters, it would probably take at least a couple years to get them all done (assuming we could get each character done within a couple months).

Even then, people have been modding this game for over 10 years, and some of them would like to move on. I don't think people would even stick around long enough to see all those characters to completion.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

A minor update has been made to Classic Ridley. It includes a handful of interaction fixes, alongside the inclusion of files for Legacy XP users.

Please re-download if you've downloaded before February 21st, 2019. However, I will hold off on updating the premade build for now, as there's several things I'd like to fix and add before I update it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

For those whom are using the pre-made Ridley build, I've made numerous updates to it, which include bug fixes, added features, and new characters. So please re-download if it you've downloaded before March 6th, 2019.

Download Link (MEGA)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff<Makes a post saying he or she is going to cancel some projects, including the Solo Charizard Revamp.>

Aww, I really love the Solo Charizard mod, and it's a shame to see the revamp get canceled.

What was the revamp even going to change, anyway? The existing mod already seems pretty polished. And if you post what the revamp was going to, well, revamp, maybe someone else will pick it up.

You could even post your moveset ideas for ALL of your canceled projects. Who knows? Maybe someone else will pick them up.
I'm probably not going to be here very often. If you want to chat, send me a message at SMWCentral.
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=profile&id=20977

The revamp was planned to completely overhaul and rebalance the Mega Evolution mechanic, as in its current state, both Mega Forms are stupidly broken. Additionally, I wanted to re-code everything back on Charizard, rather than porting Charizard's model over someone else again (the current Solo Charizard uses Link as a base), but that would require the ability to add and port articles for what I had planned. Though despite me cutting the revamp, adding it back isn't entirely off the table, but if I were to add it back to my projects, then it would more than likely be a one man project, as my group members would rather make something new rather than overhaul an existing character.

For my scrapped moveset plans, none of my concepts were ever finalized and would require heavy revisions if picked back up. Additionally, various ideas I've conceptualized aren't possible with Brawl's current limitations. So keeping that in mind, I suppose I can share my scrapped plans. To make this post shorter, I'll only include the plans I had ideas for, meaning many moves on various characters will be missing.

Decidueye:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Deoxys:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Eggman:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Galacta Knight:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Meowth:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Scizor:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Solo Charizard Revamp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zoroark:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I've got an update. For those out of the loop, I've been working on a Dark Samus moveset as a side project while we develop Sceptile (the Dark Samus project was passed onto me from SodaBoy). Up until recently, I was asked to keep development progress behind closed doors, but I was recently allowed to be more open, so I'm here to show you a (somewhat outdated) preview video (recorded by BaganSmashBros) alongside an animation overhaul being done since this preview (also done by BaganSmashBros).

Video Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-RTWOp7Gk

Up Smash Animation Overhaul: https://gfycat.com/beneficialunsteadygoshawk

Side Smash Animation Overhaul: https://streamable.com/ep86a
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Not only has Dark Samus' Down Smash received an animation overhaul, it's also received a GFX and SFX overhaul.
https://streamable.com/5cgmx

Quote from: Albafika on March 25, 2019, 03:09:25 PM
Wow, that actually looks pretty sick! Pretty good job so far!
Thanks, we're hard at work to make this as high quality as possible.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 27, 2019, 01:44:37 AM
Thanks, we're hard at work to make this as high quality as possible.
Wow! Sounds like you're selling me a product! Hahah, can't wait to see the final result.

A surprise release. Costume Slot Specific Ganondorf Swords. While it already exists, I decided to re-do it via slot specific Etc loading. Since vBrawl lacks the alternate costumes to utilize this, I've only made Project M and Legacy TE versions. Also includes ds22's Memory Leak Fix.

BrawlVault: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217561
DropBox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hwcfvid0bz74iju/Costume%20Slot%20Specific%20Ganondorf%20Swords.zip?dl=0
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Over a month has passed since Dark Samus previews were last posted, so now it's time to break the silence. Since the last previews were focused on Smash Attacks, this month's previews will be focused on Tilts. Bagan's been putting in some work, so please enjoy what we have to show today.
Jab 1 + Jab 2: https://gfycat.com/bountifulmeaslycicada
Dash, Run, and Dash Attack: https://gfycat.com/LargeLoneEyas
Side Tilt: https://gfycat.com/EssentialMajorGull
Up Tilt: https://gfycat.com/DisgustingImpartialImperatorangel
Down Tilt: https://gfycat.com/FloweryDigitalLeafhopper
Down Smash (forgot to post this last time): https://streamable.com/5cgmx
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I had this Dark Samus gameplay recorded a few days ago. I'm not entirely satisfied with the gameplay shown here, but it'll do for now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLx0xij3ZQE
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I teased this over a year ago, but I finally overcame the hurdle which was holding this release back. What is this I'm referring to? It's a mod which changes Bowser's fire effects from red to blue if using the Dry Bowser alternate costume in Project M. This mod has compatibility with Project M and Legacy TE.

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217753

Direct Dropbox (if KC-MM goes down): https://www.dropbox.com/s/qxtm2pv8nm1mjs2/Dry%20Bowser%20Alt%20Costume%20Effects.zip?dl=0
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

(Gonna bump this thread with an early July update for Dark Samus.)

It's a new month, which means new Dark Samus previews. Over the past month, I've been updating the graphic effects of some of her moves.

However, unless we're able to get new animations made, don't expect anymore previews from here on out.

Side Special: https://gfycat.com/enlightenedunfoldedbarnacle

Down Special (Landing): https://gfycat.com/wideeyedancientaracari

Down Special (Bounce): https://gfycat.com/preciousbetterkrill

Down Smash (huge thanks to DukeItOut): https://gfycat.com/plaintiveshadyalleycat
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I love the heck out of how this Dark Samus is turning out, haha.

That down smash is especially amazing.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!