KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 87 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Carnage on July 02, 2011, 09:27:06 PM
will ichigo balanced version come out or  that depends on divine overlord?
I haven't gotten the file he edited yet.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Kirby on July 02, 2011, 09:30:37 PM
I haven't gotten the file he edited yet.
for what i read you will be making a darkrai psa for xxmasal22xx right? and i bet  it will be over lucario what about doing the one over lucario and the one over ganondorf since i think the one over lucario is an import of the original over ganon that way people could keep mewtwo and darkray xD i know ganon doesnt have aura sphere but you could make a false projectyle like shadowkongs chaos spear but with lucarios ball xD it would be good if people could have a choice since all good pokemons go over lucario:S zoroark mewtwo and now darkrai makes me kinda sad we cant clone lucario yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 03, 2011, 08:29:15 PM
for what i read you will be making a darkrai psa for xxmasal22xx right? and i bet  it will be over lucario what about doing the one over lucario and the one over ganondorf since i think the one over lucario is an import of the original over ganon that way people could keep mewtwo and darkray xD i know ganon doesnt have aura sphere but you could make a false projectyle like shadowkongs chaos spear but with lucarios ball xD it would be good if people could have a choice since all good pokemons go over lucario:S zoroark mewtwo and now darkrai makes me kinda sad we cant clone lucario yet
Yea. I want to use the Ganondorf vertex. I'll ask xxmasal22xx about it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

No worries, just another bump.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so over who will darkrai be over?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lucario until the clone engine.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 06, 2011, 06:24:08 PMLucario until the clone engine.
offtopic:
ppl still think clone engine will come i have lose hope for that already
as i understand dant stopping soon with brawl hacking :( and clone engine needs more work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 06, 2011, 06:24:08 PM
Lucario until the clone engine.
it would be cool after darkrai in lucario is done it could be ported to ganon even without clone engine becuase the only thing i see that cant be ported may be the shadow ball wich can be done by fake projectyle like soddom shadow chaos spear so we could have two choices of darkrai location without the need of clone engine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey Kingjigs...
I don't know if it's possible
But could you do me a solid for my Celestial Being(OC) PSA on Princess Peach?

I need her Neutral Special ground and air to have three charges, like how SD's final shadow has a three charge side B. I'd also like it if you could roll out of the charge, though that's not needed.
I've tried hollows tutorial, dosens of times, and all I get is the beep of doom >_>

No need for the actual attack stuff, I just need the charging system to work. As for the animation. The start animation is Zelda preparing to turn into sheik, and the attack animation is zelda using Nayru's love. Don't really need a holding animation since I'll just animate the graphics.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 06, 2011, 06:51:53 PM
Hey Kingjigs...
I don't know if it's possible
But could you do me a solid for my Celestial Being(OC) PSA on Princess Peach?

I need her Neutral Special ground and air to have three charges, like how SD's final shadow has a three charge side B. I'd also like it if you could roll out of the charge, though that's not needed.
I've tried hollows tutorial, dosens of times, and all I get is the beep of doom >_>

No need for the actual attack stuff, I just need the charging system to work. As for the animation. The start animation is Zelda preparing to turn into sheik, and the attack animation is zelda using Nayru's love. Don't really need a holding animation since I'll just animate the graphics.
I'll get to it. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thanks ^+^
Also, how do I use the sword glow from the peach psa that has visible hitboxes?
I know there's a sword glow model involved but I can't seem to get the sword glows to work.

I tried using links when he normally doesn't use it once but I couldn't make it work ...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 06, 2011, 07:30:10 PM
Thanks ^+^
Also, how do I use the sword glow from the peach psa that has visible hitboxes?
I know there's a sword glow model involved but I can't seem to get the sword glows to work.

I tried using links when he normally doesn't use it once but I couldn't make it work ...
I think there is a tutorial on how to do that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, KJ!

I tested out our BattleToad Hack! You Did An AMAZING Job! The attacks collide well, The Final Smash is awesome, and...IT BLEW MY MIND!

The only critisms I have are two:

1) His left arm looks weird. I found out how to fix this (copy the original model and paste it onto the animation in Brawl, or something of that sort of nature...), but when I do this, it goes through the floor of BrawlBox.

2) The "Black Hole" in the entry is gone. While I appreciate the additional smoke being gone, I asked to keep the  Entrance Smoke. If this had to be done, tell me and I'll see if I can come up with a new stage entry (Maybe digitalizing onto the stage like in BattleManiacs)

Other than that (and the bugs you told me about privatly), I give your overall job on this hack a 9/10!

Thanks Again!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: EarthwormJames on July 07, 2011, 02:26:27 AM
Hey, KJ!

I tested out our BattleToad Hack! You Did An AMAZING Job! The attacks collide well, The Final Smash is awesome, and...IT BLEW MY MIND!

The only critisms I have are two:

1) His left arm looks weird. I found out how to fix this (copy the original model and paste it onto the animation in Brawl, or something of that sort of nature...), but when I do this, it goes through the floor of BrawlBox.

2) The "Black Hole" in the entry is gone. While I appreciate the additional smoke being gone, I asked to keep the  Entrance Smoke. If this had to be done, tell me and I'll see if I can come up with a new stage entry (Maybe digitalizing onto the stage like in BattleManiacs)

Other than that (and the bugs you told me about privatly), I give your overall job on this hack a 9/10!

Thanks Again!
What do you mean his left arm looks weird. I think that is how the vertex goes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey Kingjigs, is there a model changer code involved in peaches side smash? If so, could you tell me which one is for her golf club?