KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on September 04, 2012, 07:17:11 AM
He kinda already does that, just without the flames lol, its just a hover dash in whichever direction you want.

I'll have to dissagree. That is a too good of a Up B and 2 characters already have it (not counting Wolf cause he HAS a diffirent moveset kinda). I still think a dash upwards in the style of Sonic's Up B would be good. I could animate that easily if the Spring is removed.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: XxTAILSxX on September 04, 2012, 06:43:21 PM
that seems too similar to sonic and shadow

Shadow isn't an actual Brawl Character.

Also a Dash to any direction is too similiar to Fox and Falco.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 05, 2012, 07:12:12 AM #3858 Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 07:14:50 AM by Carnage
kjp i found some diferent xenomorph models since you couldnt get yours to work

http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961  AVP2 model?

http://www.mediafire.com/?kqpax77znitciey custom made xenomorph to resemble the xeno from the 1st movie

http://www.gamefront.com/files/Alien/;6825;/fileinfo.html alien model on a quacke mod

the first one is already rigged but doesnt import in bbx probably something isnt rigged it states mesh3 needs something fixed but you would need to lower the textures i think also, i hope some of this xeno models might interest you and make you hype about the xeno moveset again :P hopefully they will work ingame with no filesize or lag.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 05, 2012, 07:12:12 AM
kjp i found some diferent xenomorph models since you couldnt get yours to work

http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961  AVP2 model?

http://www.mediafire.com/?kqpax77znitciey custom made xenomorph to resemble the xeno from the 1st movie

http://www.gamefront.com/files/Alien/;6825;/fileinfo.html alien model on a quacke mod

the first one is already rigged but doesnt import in bbx probably something isnt rigged it states mesh3 needs something fixed but you would need to lower the textures i think also, i hope some of this xeno models might interest you and make you hype about the xeno moveset again :P hopefully they will work ingame with no filesize or lag.


Awesomesauce! It would have been so awesome if he could indeed use one of them :)
Great find Carnage :D
You Never Know!

September 05, 2012, 05:44:59 PM #3860 Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:47:46 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Carnage on September 05, 2012, 07:12:12 AM
kjp i found some diferent xenomorph models since you couldnt get yours to work

http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/xenomorph/14-1-0-961  AVP2 model?

http://www.mediafire.com/?kqpax77znitciey custom made xenomorph to resemble the xeno from the 1st movie

http://www.gamefront.com/files/Alien/;6825;/fileinfo.html alien model on a quacke mod

the first one is already rigged but doesnt import in bbx probably something isnt rigged it states mesh3 needs something fixed but you would need to lower the textures i think also, i hope some of this xeno models might interest you and make you hype about the xeno moveset again :P hopefully they will work ingame with no filesize or lag.
I do not like any of those models. >.> But thanks for looking.

I think I'll just have to use the AVP 2010 model and wait for BJ to finish the tristripper for BB.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 05, 2012, 05:44:59 PM
I do not like any of those models. >.> But thanks for looking.

I think I'll just have to use the AVP 2010 model and wait for BJ to finish the tristripper for BB.
lag isnt due to filesize of the pcs but the verts the model have so it wont stop the lag tough it will reduce the pcs only sadly :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 05, 2012, 06:00:23 PM
lag isnt due to filesize of the pcs but the verts the model have so it wont stop the lag tough it will reduce the pcs only sadly :S
I already know that. I could ask Starwaffle if he could do some model edits. But he's often busy. But I'll ask him if I get the chance.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 05, 2012, 06:02:12 PM
I already know that. I could ask Starwaffle if he could do some model edits. But he's often busy. But I'll ask him if I get the chance.
well most ppl would say por optimize it but you already have that model pro optimized over snake you can turn it into dae and rigg it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How is Scizor?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 05, 2012, 08:50:28 PM
How is Scizor?
It's in Wolfric's hands to finish balancing it. But I need to think of some GFX to use to indicate if Scizor is buffed. And it has to be fitting for the 2 buffs. I just haven't got to it yet. <.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Also... If you are still willing to help give sora a better glide, I can't upload but could you copy paste the code for the individual animations in a pm that would be great. I have all the animations you said you required ready... I just can't upload. If you still want to help shoot me a pm please.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

hey KJP i found your old  fighter marth psa on my computer if you want it. i remember people looking for it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 10, 2012, 01:28:50 AM
hey KJP i found your old  fighter marth psa on my computer if you want it. i remember people looking for it
Sure. I could put it up on my Vault again. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Progress? Just curious...

Oh, and incase you didn't see my reply to what you said in my thread:

I was more so referring to the new FitMarth.pac that me and Anonymous were making since you said the old one was flawed. I couldn't put an ETA on Sora because we haven't completed that one that we still need to give to you. I wasn't talking about the first one lol. Either I was unclear or you misunderstood. But from what Anonymous told me, the new FitMarth.pac works just fine and we made sure to do the whole thing over in PSA. He's just double checking my code and fixing some stuff since I changed one of the specials because the original SpecialAirS wouldn't 'move' in the air but only when you reached the ground.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.