KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 12, 2012, 12:27:59 PM
Progress? Just curious...
Progress on who? Scizor just needs the Tailwind GFX indicator. And I changed my mind about making a Silver v3 right now. You can see the character I'm working on in the WIP PSA Workshop thread.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 12, 2012, 12:27:59 PMOh, and incase you didn't see my reply to what you said in my thread
No worries. I saw what you said.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 21, 2012, 07:05:31 AM #3871 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:04:37 AM by KingJigglypuff
>.>

<.<

Another bump. With a brief update. As you all know, I changed my mind about making a Silver v3 right now. But I will still be doing a character. Wanna know who he or she is?

Well...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Set up a poll for which item should be used as the Down Special for Soldier. You have 1 of 3 options to choose from.

Here are your options.

Option 1: Buff Banner.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Option 2: Battalion's Backup.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Option 3: Concheror.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

over who will the soldier be?
im guessing snake cuz of all his explosive weapons and stuff, but i may be wrong, also, im guessing up-B will be jumping with a rocket thingy, right?

Quote from: jokekid on September 21, 2012, 09:56:59 AM
over who will the soldier be?
im guessing snake cuz of all his explosive weapons and stuff, but i may be wrong, also, im guessing up-B will be jumping with a rocket thingy, right?
I'm not sure who Soldier will be going over. I'm currently running some PSA tests with Snake. And I'm not sure about his Up Special. But his Neutral Special will use the Rocket Jump.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh i thought up special would make more sense for rocket jump, since, well... it's a jump

i never played tf2 so i know nothing about the moves i did played tf1 and i loved being the enginner to build turrets :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just fooling around with PSA and stuff (boredom also had a factor). I haven't been doing anything lately because I've been helping others with PSA work (i.e. giving Kage's Sora my gliding coding, helping Anivernage with his Sauske, and giving SouthCraft's Knuckles my glide).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And if you're wondering about Soldier, I passed his rig onto Pervy to finish up and add on his nice mouth rigging. I'm still developing his moveset though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I haven't looked at the coding yet. But in case I can't understand it when I get around to looking at it (I'm waiting until Anonymous makes some minor finishing touches) would you mind explaining it to me so that way I don't have to continuously ask you cause I know that would get annoying after a while.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

September 24, 2012, 08:08:06 AM #3878 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 10:25:13 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 24, 2012, 08:04:49 AM
I haven't looked at the coding yet. But in case I can't understand it when I get around to looking at it (I'm waiting until Anonymous makes some minor finishing touches) would you mind explaining it to me so that way I don't have to continuously ask you cause I know that would get annoying after a while.
I already put the glide coding in and sent you and Anon the files. .-.

Edit: The current moveset ideas for Soldier are in the OP now. Feel free to read and tell me your thoughts.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

those speed thingies seem rough to code, but would be pretty cool and original

Why is the Nuetral-B the rocket jump? shouldn't it be a standard Rocket Launch based on Snakes projecile? (if using snake)

Up-B on the ground makes sense to throw one of his grenades.

the Down-B on the ground makes more sense to use Rocket jump.
Up-B in the air should be a midair rocket jump.

you can Brawlify him too by giving him things that could fit the character but are not canon.

look at Captain Falcon. where the hell did he get half of his moves when he is originally just a race car pilot/ bounty hunter.

other characters could include Peach/and many many others.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

You've misunderstood me again.

I have what you sent me. I just haven't lookd at the code yet. I'm not in a hurry to do so until Anonymous (who you also sent Sora to) gets back to me with the finishing touches that need to be made.

Once that happens, I plan to look at the glide code then. Then, if I don't understand it, I was planning to ask you to explain it to me.

Thats all I meant.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 24, 2012, 11:51:58 AM
You've misunderstood me again.

I have what you sent me. I just haven't lookd at the code yet. I'm not in a hurry to do so until Anonymous (who you also sent Sora to) gets back to me with the finishing touches that need to be made.

Once that happens, I plan to look at the glide code then. Then, if I don't understand it, I was planning to ask you to explain it to me.

Thats all I meant.
Oh. OK then. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 11:39:59 AM
Why is the Nuetral-B the rocket jump? shouldn't it be a standard Rocket Launch based on Snakes projecile? (if using snake)
It's not only the Rocket Jump. The player gets to aim where the projectile is fired.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 11:39:59 AM
Up-B on the ground makes sense to throw one of his grenades.
My idea for the Up Special is supposed to reflect on the comedic aspect of TF2.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 11:39:59 AM
the Down-B on the ground makes more sense to use Rocket jump.
As I said, the Neutral Special letting the player aim where they please covers it. And I also wanted to put in one of his banners.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 11:39:59 AM
Up-B in the air should be a midair rocket jump.
That isn't a good idea in my general opinion. There is no surface for him to shoot at.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 11:39:59 AM
you can Brawlify him too by giving him things that could fit the character but are not canon. look at Captain Falcon. where the hell did he get half of his moves when he is originally just a race car pilot/ bounty hunter. other characters could include Peach/and many many others.
I'm not aiming to have a full cannon moveset. Soldier is a war obsessed American, and I plan on fitting those aspects in as well as TF2 aspects.

Quote from: jokekid on September 24, 2012, 11:04:29 AM
those speed thingies seem rough to code, but would be pretty cool and original
The coding wouldn't be very difficult. The closest thing to difficult would be to have 4+ of the same animation, just each with faster TransN movement.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well, okay i didn't fully read it cause i was doing something then i just put my opinion up. alright, i do apologise.

and the banners make sense

is his melee weapons going to include the pickaxes/other melee weapons he uses. except the Half Zatoichi (seeing how that's an item)

i was only giving my honest input. seeing how i've got a badge for it, i might as well use what i'm somewhat known for.

after the soldier, would you like to make a Scout character next?

i would like to do him myself. i might need some assisitance.

but i'm going to wait til a model is imported over someone. i would be too tempted to make his N-B the Sandman. XD

but the soldier is going to be an interesting submission. i think one of his winning taunts should be him knocking the pickaxe on his head.

this character has many possibilities.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 12:27:49 PM
well, okay i didn't fully read it cause i was doing something then i just put my opinion up. alright, i do apologise.
It's alright.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 12:27:49 PM
is his melee weapons going to include the pickaxes/other melee weapons he uses?
Just the Equalizer before it became 2 different weapons in the Pyromaina update.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 12:27:49 PM
after the soldier, would you like to make a Scout character next?
I think that Scout shouldn't be too difficult to implement. I might make Scout. But not until I finish up the other movesets that I've started on, but never finished.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 24, 2012, 12:27:49 PM
but the soldier is going to be an interesting submission. i think one of his winning taunts should be him knocking the pickaxe on his head. this character has many possibilities.
I'm glad you like the concept.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]